Extra Mech Slots locked?

May I know why are mech slots number 4-6 are locked out?

Is this unlocked when we reach a certain level?

Is this permanently closed now?

I wanted to bench my old mechs - not disassemble them - just keep them for posterity, or else I might forget the setup or accidentally use their components for upgrade…

Plus I want to send out my spare mechs - not for parts disassembly… (because they are available in the workshop… but I can’t seem to rotate them in for use)

Thanks.

1 Like

Your Mechs are still there as Mohadib said
Extra slots will unlock as you level up probably

1 Like

What level do they unlock at? Because at level 80, 4 5 and 6 are still locked. Seems like a bug to me.

1 Like

Its buggy, I’m level 35 and have all slots unlocked.

2 Likes

Still bugged in new update, slots 4 5 and 6 remain locked.

1 Like

In the update, you just got you should see the levels they unlock at.

1 Like

I’m level 82, they are still locked, and I see no indication of ‘what level they unlock at’

1 Like

Note we are not talking about MODULE slots, which do show unlock numbers. But extra MECH slots, the thing that lets you build a 4th, 5th, and 6th entire new Mech.

By the way, level 55 to access all module slots? Poor new players, as if things weren’t bad enough for them.

1 Like

Bug still persists, do you need a screenshot to help diagnose it, or are you at least aware of the problem now?

1 Like

I’m convinced it is a (bad) feature rather than a bug by now.

1 Like

@jomz, @Vorkaal this may be a bug.
New mechs unlock on levels 11, 15, 25, 28 and 35 (at the current balance). after level 35 they should all be unlocked.

Please send us a ticket from the game so we could look into your issue.

2 Likes

Alright, I used the in game interface as you requested.

2 Likes

Hey everyone.
This has been fixed by the dev team and will go live in the next version.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for that, always good to see one less bug.

2 Likes

one bug down! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Sarah, any idea when this will be?

It should be fixed already.

2 Likes

Used an incognito tab to remove all cookies and went into work shop. Didn’t appear to work as i only had 3. Then went into arena and swapped my only mech to the 4th mech place which worked and returned to the workshop to find i can access all 6 mech slots now (even though number 6 should be off limits due to my level)

But this does raise the question. If we are to have such limited space how do we use mech slot 4-6? average mech has 20 items? i only have 100 slots atm :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks, just followed your steps and it seems to be working now.

1 Like