Exploring an abandoned radiology center in my town

So in my town there is an abandoned radiology cancer center where people got treated with chemo and tested for cancer. It closed in 1986 I believe. Don’t worry, all the radioactive stuff got ripped out. They closed off the main building but they left the office/checkup building open so that’s the building thats in pictures I got.

Here are some pictures:

From my observations, it closed down because the ground was too mushy. (Our bikes were sunk in the ground when we came out.) I have a lot of stories and other details about this place so if you’re curious about anything, ask away. I will not however share the location for obvious reasons :p

13 Likes

give me the location

jkjk

2 Likes

Share the location! :laughing:

More importantly, where do you live! :rofl:

1 Like

I hate you guys XD

3 Likes

me and rc were both thinking the same

1 Like

sp00ky

Liam i’ll give you my location so you can give me a birthday present

1 Like

I don’t even know when that is.

now drug user incubator place I guess. :roll_eyes: :smirk: :unamused: :grimacing: :thinking:

2 Likes

Luckily all the druggie people are in the next town over.

2 Likes

yeah i did the same in my city but in a burnt place, we got scared because someone saw something and we never went(or came idk) back

3 Likes

I get that, we were terrified the whole time. There was even a racoon in the roof scurrying around that made us sprint the hell out of there XD

3 Likes

I think the scariest part about it though was the 30 year old salad dressing packet just sitting there on a desk.

3 Likes

in my place there were graffitis with satanic signs everywhere

3 Likes

Fun stuff, most of the graffiti here was anti law stuff.

Mostly saying “■■■■ the cops.”

5 Likes