Evryone would seriously appreciate if you

In the clan , when you get tickets to unlock the titan to finally fight the titan , the maximum clan coins are 66 or , not above , Why the maximum clan coins that you’ll get at the end of titan are not passing 66 or above , so i was thinking of the clan coins that you’ll get rewarded at the end of every titan , even if you did the highest damage on the clan , and got the most tickets in the titans leaderboard , Would be 150 clan coins , I would really appreciate and love if this gets added to the clans titans rewards , so people aren’t gonna stay weeks to just finally get the right amount of clan coins to finally buy a premium pack
What do you guys think ?

• Yes , I would like a higher maximum reward of clan coins at the titan
  • No , I wouldn’t like to see a higher reward , as it’s fine now

0 voters

?
Screenshot_2018-09-10-21-41-34

Your complaining about …

• that the rewards for getting tickets and fighting the Titan is way to less

… is correct :exclamation:

Even if you get a lot more Clan Coins with higher star Titans …

… the reward for SO MUCH EFFORT is way to less :exclamation:

EVEN if it would be double as much, it would be still very very less :exclamation:

@SilverBox mentioned it is an addition to get free stuff , BUT …

• this “addition” is a LOT of WORK to do :exclamation:

:wink:

i’m actually retarded to post this topic , I posted this , cuz since every clan i joined so far , are like 4 or 3 , and never seen someone getting almost 300 clan coins , :wink:

i’m actually retarded to post this topic , I posted this , cuz since every clan i joined so far , are like 4 or 3 , and never seen someone getting almost 300 clan coins , :wink: , I’ll make sure to upgrade my mech more and more , to get better damage -----= so better rewards

Wow,there is a pretty huge difference between the value of tickets and the value of damage done.
Indeed,you’ve got a good point.

Thanks for the info bro , i never tought you can actually get to almost 300 clan coins

The titan is ment to be a casual thing.
Not a grind fest of ticket hoarding.
If you take the 3700 tickets needed for unlock divede them to 24 members = 155 tickets/ member.
Now those are about 16 runs of 2v2 sidemission oberloads(think it yelds the best ratio of tickets/fuel).
So that can be casualy gthered in 1 day.
To take out the tittan you need 30k dmg/ member in 2 days.
So that means 5k/ battle, that can be doable if the loadouts are ok.
So instead of grinding for tickets, and dealing the most dmg… to get the most out of it, players should focus on it as a fun thing to be done by the whole clan, not just some…
Because those that grind will get slightly better rewards, and those that dont… will be feeling slightly cast aside.
Treat it as a casual think…
Altho the pinky rewards are very little…

Takes about 40ish days to get a pack… that is alot!

And as our boi @rrr said.
It takes 7 months to get this prem pack.

Fuqing abismal,nerf the prices!