**Event** Ask the Team!

That video posted by bestplayer is posted in an off-topic thread. Don’t confuse off-topic thread for a SM discussion thread. You are just being disruptive.

Yes, I once watched your channel too, and I really rather besty, rauls and kigs one.

So is this like over then?

Haha, I feel like a prophet or something, Missy… And I also wrote to El_Metre, let’s wait for some more pressing questions, like color kits or freaking YouTube, we surely get the answers for these ones… Tacticsoft must think we are all braindeads… But wait, I think we all are since we all stick to this game…

Maybe they took the weekend off. I am hoping that these are not all the answers we will be given.

@antonio_ortega
Q: Who had the idea of a robust game?
A: It was a necessary step as part of the “revival” of the game. Players who played the previous version know how unbalanced the game became with every additional new item. We had a serious power creep where new items kept being overpowered relative to the rest. This was sort of ok for the players at the very top but it crippled new players from joining and having a chance to progress in the game. In order to justify the big attention we started giving Supermech we had to give the game a chance to grow again with new players and that meant “reset” the balance. We did make an effort to give veteran players a considerable edge during the transition, but obviously, resetting a game balance means top players do lose the hugely OP position they had relative to new players. No way around such a change.

@El_Metre
Q: When are you going to nerf the Mythical Hp plates and protector?
A: We have no plans to nerf these at the moment, but we examine the game balance very often and if the need will arise, they (and any other item) will be rebalanced.

@kingblinks
A: What happened with Liran? He does not communicate more than a year.
Q: Liran is a demi-god in the SuperMech universe and his spirit entangles every line of code and mech item. As such, he is everywhere. Plus he also watches your youtube videos, Kingblink, and through them, he sees into your soul. Can you feel him?

Thank you for the answer.
But the truth is these legendary-myth only items are the ones that create a huge gap between players.
They provide the win for the one who owns them, and an everloosing battle for the one that does not.
They alone function as game changers, and the fact they give 2.175 more health then their epic counterparts( only these 2 exist in the game), or 2.17 more armor then the epic protector, combined with the damage nerf all the wepons went thru, make them truly OverPowered. There is no skill or build that can counter another player that has 2-3 of these(340 hp-510hp), in 99% of the cases, the player that has them will win.
It is really unfair.

[quote=“Sarah247, post:113, topic:7655”]
A: We did make an effort to give veteran players a considerable edge during the transition, but obviously, resetting a game balance means top players do lose the hugely OP position they had relative to new players. No way around such a change.[/quote]
I would have a very nice idea about that, it wouldn’t be the “way around”, but it would definitely be a way to say “Thank You” in a manner to all veteran players (money spenders AND f2p players) who have kept this game alive for years, as well as to their bond and faithfulness to this game :exclamation:

See “3rd step” …

Correct, no need to nerf them, it would be also a disadvantage to those who spent real money to get those.

:wink:

Haha, thats funny.
I LOVE :heart: to read from Liran, please tell him nice greetings from me and tell him I can still see what idea comes/came from him, and what not :exclamation:

:wink:

Poor Liran, must see @kingblinks soul, maybe @kingblinks changed now to the good side, because of @Liran :exclamation:

:heart: :sparkling_heart: :gift_heart:

Dear @Sarah247

The question posed by El Metre, is almost the same as I have raised , therefore I consider it answered.

I must say that the answer disappoints me, but it doesn´t take me by surprise, I expected something like that. For me it´s more sincere and easy to understand if you come with the truth and tells me "the company needs to raise more money to cope with the expenses that the game generates and for that reason we have developed OP items difficult to obtain, so that the players invest. " That would be a logical answer, even if it is not nice.

And this is in line with the imbalance in game that is mentioned. We all know that at the end of previous version there was a severe imbalance in the game caused by 2 factors: on the one hand the appearance of 1 item (a cooling module) that was extremely difficult to obtain by legal means and the performance of a clan “cheater”, SHIRO, led by kigblinc and Madao San, two players of recognized cheat trajectory in game. The SHIRO clan was finally intervened. Surprisingly, Kigblinc and Madao San seem to have gone unpunished for all their actions, which even included the illegal sale of accounts, perhaps because both had and still have accounts on YouTube where they advertise the game.

And we end up paying righteous for sinners.

Today, tacticsoft has created a new version of the same game, which is as much or more unbalanced than the previous one (the fact that only 1 player has remained in the first place for 2 months, attests to the unbalanced nature of this game). Much of that imbalance is due to the difference between players who have and those who don´t have mythical HP plates.

Personally, since the beginning of this update, I have invested between 100 and 150 a month and I have never obtained one of these plates, for what I assume are difficult to get. I know that there are customers who have bought much more than me and that they have them and I can also see how every week there are players with 2 or 3 of these myth HP plates and from whom I have serious doubts that have been obtained by legal ways.

So, I think, the same events that happened in the previous version are being repeated and the same imbalance in the game has been created.

That’s my opinion. I could say much more, but I’ve already spread a lot. And I also have the sensation that whatever we say, everything seems to fall into a broken bag.

@Sarah247 Wait so is there actual serious lore in place for the SuperMechs Universe then? Also you marked your answer as a question.

@Sarah247, @El_Metre, @Wepwawet

Q: When are you going to nerf the Mythical Hp plates and protector?
A: We have no plans to nerf these at the moment, but we examine the game balance very often and if the need will arise, they (and any other item) will be rebalanced.

This is really sad to hear.

I’ve tried my best to avoid being sensational about these kinds of things. For example, I’ve taken the other side of the argument, noting that a player with 0 mythical plates can easily beat a player with 1 plate simply due to the inherent randomness of the game.

However, the gap between those who have important premium items and those who don’t right now is enormous and virtually can’t be closed.

While the HP plates create the most obvious gap, it’s also items like the legendary resistance modules, Bunker Shell, Magma Blast, Abomination, Mercy, Reckoning and Valiant Sniper.

What is the incentive for players without these items to keep grinding?

How damage calculating? (Randomly or with specials formuls) P.S. Sorry for my english

Event Ask the Team!
November 8th - November 15th

1st day :arrow_right: 2 answers

2nd day :arrow_right: 3 answers

3rd day :arrow_right: 0 answers

4th day :arrow_right: 2 answers

5th day :arrow_right: sunday (weekend)

6th day :arrow_right: 3 answers

7th day :arrow_right: 0 answers

The question and answer about Liran is my favorite :exclamation:

:heart:

More answers would be appreciated . Fusion costs, transformation costs including items, item limits , etc. I am sure it has taken this long just to consolidate all these inquires and answers to these most pressing issues would be appreciated by all. Also I am so glad Dwight X got his answer.

I noticed nerfing “op items” to be crippling to newer players. Wouldn’t nerfing drops compared to where they previously were do the same thing? New players are crippled since the drops arent as good, and dont have the opportunity to get the items older players did.

So my question is, why did you make it to where bosses dont drop parts every run (slowing progress of noobs) and the only purple drops are typically torsos and legs?

For record…

@Alexander and Liran was both Yes on eating the mouse :slight_smile:

That was last time Liran was in chat :frowning:

Maybe they use old flip phone…those things hard to type out answers :slight_smile:

Nonsense… I bet none of them said yes to eating the mouse.

Why would I lie about who would or wouldn’t eat the mouse ?

This right after the pumpkin perk come out last year…I was #1 with like 235 streak…that pumpkin give me 2 losses from glitches…I cuss everyone in chat until the god liran come to chat to make me calm down and quit cussing everyone.

but he did say he would eat the mouse that night :slight_smile:

No he didn’t…

Clearly all made up. :slight_smile: