I want to be nice, @Sarah247, and ABOVE ALL I want the entire TS team to BE NICE TO US for the first time and answer ALL the questions. I forwarded mine in the questionaire. But I have the funny feeling that by some strange coincidence my question will not be answered, because strangely enough you will select more "important" ones. So to make sure you all have access to it (together with the entire playerbase), let me post my question below, so that we all can read it:
This is going to be hard and I will only accept a sincere and truthful question. Why each patch you employ in the game is a plain and sheer nerf and downgrade of the gameplay experience? Chronologically:
1. Nerfing Big Boy (BB for short) boxes from 2 awesome epics/legends to 1
2. Nerfing Premium boxes to 1 item for 75 (I spent over 7000 tokens and got 7 legendaries, which is roughly 1000 tokens per item - is this fine in your opinion)?
3. Nerfing already fused items (physical weapons - Annihilation, Nightfall, drone), nerfing Interceptor (from top HP pool to utter shit, less than any other torso), only to leave myth HP and myth Resistance protector untouched for over 1 month now, which creates even greater gap between players?
4. Further nerf of the drops of BB box, from 1 epic to 2 (still OK-ish) items with a chance of an epic and GUARANTEED legendary after circa 360 energy points.
5. Further nerf of the drops of BB box, beyond any reasonable limits, which now makes playing the campaign virtually pointless.
As you can see, the list is quite long, and these are the feelings of ALL playerbase. So forget answers like "no one complains about boxes", "we did not change anything" and for Christ sake "as a rule, campaign did not drop Legendaries"!!!! My entire Energy Mech is build from campaign legendaries. For the first time I have an opportunity to ask proper questions to proper people, and i expect proper answers. Best regards, Mordulec