**Event** Ask the Team!

Hey Guys, Don’t scare Jonny away.
He is a dev that doesn’t look up for his code very often.
It was super awesome that he is taking part in this event and even made a forum account for it. ( you can read our forums without signing in).

So be nice! :slight_smile:

Thats why I wrote “no offense” and …

:heart:

I want to be nice, @Sarah247, and ABOVE ALL I want the entire TS team to BE NICE TO US for the first time and answer ALL the questions. I forwarded mine in the questionaire. But I have the funny feeling that by some strange coincidence my question will not be answered, because strangely enough you will select more “important” ones. So to make sure you all have access to it (together with the entire playerbase), let me post my question below, so that we all can read it:
This is going to be hard and I will only accept a sincere and truthful question. Why each patch you employ in the game is a plain and sheer nerf and downgrade of the gameplay experience? Chronologically:

1. Nerfing Big Boy (BB for short) boxes from 2 awesome epics/legends to 1
  2. Nerfing Premium boxes to 1 item for 75 (I spent over 7000 tokens and got 7 legendaries, which is roughly 1000 tokens per item - is this fine in your opinion)?
  3. Nerfing already fused items (physical weapons - Annihilation, Nightfall, drone), nerfing Interceptor (from top HP pool to utter shit, less than any other torso), only to leave myth HP and myth Resistance protector untouched for over 1 month now, which creates even greater gap between players?
  4. Further nerf of the drops of BB box, from 1 epic to 2 (still OK-ish) items with a chance of an epic and GUARANTEED legendary after circa 360 energy points.
  5. Further nerf of the drops of BB box, beyond any reasonable limits, which now makes playing the campaign virtually pointless.
    As you can see, the list is quite long, and these are the feelings of ALL playerbase. So forget answers like “no one complains about boxes”, “we did not change anything” and for Christ sake “as a rule, campaign did not drop Legendaries”!!! My entire Energy Mech is build from campaign legendaries. For the first time I have an opportunity to ask proper questions to proper people, and i expect proper answers. Best regards, Mordulec

I like how you just showed up out of nowhere. :wink:

Maybe next… “Erin” will show up? @HappyPoppers

@Sarah247

A: As a rule, campaign missions do not give legendary items, with the exception of the random Fortune Box, which does have a chance for legendary. So basically it’s not a specific level, it’s a chance to get a fortune box. The chance to get a fortune box rises a little if you play a mission on a higher difficulty. - Dev Jonny

Q1a : Does the chance of obtaining Fortune Box depend only on difficulty or also on the campaign level.
Q1b: For example: does doing the last Boss on normal mode grant higher chance of fortune box than doing first boss on insane mode?

Q2: Is the chance of getting legendary in the Fortune Box always the same or it also depends on mission difficulty ?

I asked questions and they havent replied yet! :frowning:

@Sarah247

A: As a rule, campaign missions do not give legendary items, with the exception of the random Fortune Box, which does have a chance for legendary. So basically it’s not a specific level, it’s a chance to get a fortune box. The chance to get a fortune box rises a little if you play a mission on a higher difficulty. - Dev Jonny

Q1a: Does the chance of obtaining the Fortune Box only depend on difficulty or also on the level in campaing ?

Q1b: For example - is the chance of getting the Fortune Box from the last Boss on normal difficulty higher than from the first Boss on insane ?

Q2: Is the chance of getting legendary from the Fortune Box always the same or it also depends on mission difficulty ?

They are only doing a few a day.

I saw 2, are there more answers ?

so basically if i have 3 questions i do 3 requests and all would be answered?

Ha! when i see that SM would have their money supporting players out

"and this life Is but a dream, and dreams are only dreams.”

xD to be honest ill wish to restart from lvl 1 choosing at least 25 items in their most basic form to start over
with that i would be done of frustration and could focus on enjoy the game and evolve my items, but dreams would keep as dreams in this game as i see
r8 @Sarah247?

Well, my usual game was getting bland, so i actually did make a new account and am starting over. It’s more fun playing on my side account than my main

the point is that i cant have multiple accs because im a science teacher and also im chemical engineering student
so i just have like 2-4 hrs at day to get fun xD and for this game 1 hr per much
making multiaccs would consume more time and also leave my main acc on the oblivion
thats why i would like toreset and chose items to stop losing time just trying to get 3 items that i need and concentrate only on get items to upgrade and fuse

:clap: :joy_cat: :ok_hand:

3rd day of no daily rewards??? don’t tell me to clean my cache, done that. ???:tired_face::confounded:

contact one of the admins or devs or stuff

There there we all have been thru this :

Nope. Seems like two was enough for now. I guess we were lucky to get those .