Energy Strikes Back

after a recent losing streak against my physical rival R.I.C.O (we’re actually chill, no hard feelings either way ;p) I changed up my tactics and got a couple wins, thought I’d post this to inspire all energy pilots feeling demotivated with physicals’ newfound strength after our nerf.

GG, this isn’t intended as trash talk just motivation.

5 Likes

Can we have “Supermechs Pranks gone wrong in the hood gone sexual mod called” part 2?

5 Likes

if only I remembered my MisfitSM channel’s password ( ._.)

4 Likes

Damn it, Misfit! What nerf are you talking about? Do the TS nerds have some sort of built-in radar? I am half way through building a killer energy mech… What life is this exactly???

4 Likes

I’d recommend you quit, but then no one listens to me, and I’ll just get banned for hate speech.

So instead, I’m going to pretend like I still play:

Yeah, Ikr! That energy mech helped me a lot in the Halloween event! Too bad they’re going to nerf it again. :wink:

2 Likes

hey i listen to you

and yes elcent does unfairly flag you

nothing new here

2 Likes

mordulec, why do you have to be so angry and bitter all the time? and this is coming from the forum’s resident grumpy git.

2 Likes

I am not bitter and angry ALL THE TIME… you may ask my wife… There are times when I am sweet… and… hungry.

4 Likes

Hey, that’s my job!

0r 15 17 E1c3n7’5? :thinking:

Sweet and hungry? Some advice: Go eat yourself. :wink:

2 Likes

Mordulec is a very nice person. Sometimes we make jokes in battle. He does not humiliate you if he wins and doesn´t get angry if he loses

What happens is that he has a personality perhaps similar to mine, a great fire that is sweetened with love … :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

nice…
i often lost,and not only to you today, energy mech are indeed strong, not just your mech build, win or lost also depend on the pilot strategy

1 Like

Usualy he acts sweet if he wants to get food or…, men are like that… Or they end up with beans and tomatoe sauce, and a cold place on the couch to sleep there.

4 Likes

Wep is an excelent chef, and knows how to calm a man down.
And unlike most women that know to calm a man down by, feeding them poison, she feeds you love and undevided attention :wink:

4 Likes

I thought this post was about the new energy drone… wow.

2 Likes

Could not come up with anything to counter your “angry”! “Go eat yourself” - great response! Witty and well thought!

3 Likes

There you go lulli
https://tacticsoft.discoursehosting.net/t/new-drone-released/7197/13
The new drone thread :wink:

1 Like

damn you have to remember your password again :frowning:

1 Like

I lose to most of energy type amd im psyhical/heat build

1 Like

haha… welcome to the club!! me too…

we need 2 HP myth plates. it’s all.

Rgds.