EMP way too OP - EMP needs a nerf

Makes sense to do use that strategy.

290 energy would be useless since it would cost 290 for the shooter too when valiant does around 220… so I proposed 330 in Dankmementos topic. Original energy damage right now is 393 energy.

330 (my recom) + Arena bonus makes it 396 which is what it does now.

Any comments? No insults

EMP is too OP - EMP needs to be nerfed
May be the best way to nerf EMP
Range and Weight Strategy

no , there are energy mains with 2 emps , miron for example , if his emps get nerfed , wgat will he do against @lordgorgon phys energy counter that has 800 energy 350 regen?

I was trying not to let my energy mech bias talk for me lol

Although I’m usually not biased when it comes to energy

I wanna know, do you even face him at all?

Because others have and there’s been a few that’ve defeated him without losing their minds. And that’s one of what, like 3-5 people who can even pack 800/350 on a mech? (this goes for physicals not energies, given they’ve packed 700+ before arena with ease).

EMP needs a massive nerf to it’s ridiculous drain amount. I actually like Winz idea. 396 max with arena seems more fair. (Would also need to nerf HB’s down so it’s fair between the two).

Another thing, 800, hit with one EMP/VS/WF should be enough to drain him within a turn or two.

Wonder how others will see that. Insta drain is just such BS.

He already cant do anything about that one. Problem being to face a line up with 2 dual emp efficiently, id need to have 2 pure elc counter like this. Bye bye my rounded, bye bye competitivity vs heat and phys.
Dont misunderstand me, its not the case atm, Miron is a very good electtician; but real OP electricians arent out of the wood yet.
When that happens or you switch to energy free Weps style heat, or you need 2 counter elec phys…

Change to free energy heat. It´s the best mech. It does not leave you on foot.

I do not understand logic - developers implement emp players adapt spend resource and then change again-do not need to cry do something…and respect Lord Gordon

Developers did same with SeraphBlade … next OP is EMP, sorry, just a fact :exclamation:

:wink:

Cheers mate, good seing you here. Youd have some claws youd be a real beast. You already are.

What besty is stating is true tho. The devs always do this. Nerf/buff, uselss items becoming usefull or the other way…

the problem you put strong 20% phys was big mistake, you have too hp too

already weapon phys is the double force that energy and heat

From the Seraph Buff/Nerf thread…

So having to pack 6 energy engines to counter EMP is “the right setting of energy and heat modules”?

So I assume then, that we can expect an EMP nerf based on the same logic?

I would be interested in what you have to say in this regard.

Energy and heat are vastly different in dynamics. You cannot treat them the same, as has been done with EMP and Heat Bomb. I only need 3 heat engines to counter heat bomb, but 6 energy engines for EMP. If you don’t want to nerf energy in general, then at least give us appropriate modules to counter. Energy and Heat modules should never have had equal stats.

Thanks in advance. @SilverBox @Sarah247

Bunker sh3ll is l-m not e-m

Hi Miron, nice to see you here! You should come more often. Just to say, you are one of the best players out there in terms of skill, builds, and manners. Always a pleasure to face you in arena, whether I win or lose. Good games pal!

My IGN wwwOwww

They have equal stats becaue energy drains more but shutdowns are more valuable then energy break making energy engines better then heat will make energy shit

If u want mods to be th same then why not make drain the same aswell. “But heat will be too op…” well thats y theres a difference

Heat can be controlled. Energy cannot. So by your logic, a manual regenerate function should be added?

Heat is easy to counter, energy is not. The only counter is an insane amount of energy mods, which is just silly.

Energy is regened every turn heat needs an action point ur saying give energy an action point?

I neex to go so i cant continute this

I’m saying that having to pack 6 energy engines is very silly. There is something very broken with energy now. Either give us better mods, or a regen action point, or nerf the shyte out of EMP.

Stuff that… that turns energy practically into “blue heat”

Hmm… maybe

Probably the best choice