E3 is going to end at 3k

Literally took less than 2 minutes. @Metal_Dawn is my proof. Both of us created (near similar) versions without communicating a single detail. I can literally prove this with skype chatlogs if needed. [quote=“George, post:127, topic:701”]
blamed our loss on me while if you ask anyone else who played on our team, heck if you ask me about the whole story, the reason Dro is pissed is because I took over his team without his consent
[/quote]
This is the other hilarious claim. You do realize that you guys almost lost a 100% easy victory because of a troll team? We literally barely did anything besides the initial spam attack. There are some quotes of you, George, saying that suiciding in war is the most pathetic outcome possible… and yet your own death was a suicide (or maybe you were just that bad and everybody assumed it was a suicide?)

Sounds like your biggest problems are with your own teammates from this era, don’t blame other people for your own problems.

I smell C O P Y P A S T A S

What the heck did you just say about me, you little b? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the AANC, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on lool, and I have over 4k confirmed kills.

I am trained in online warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire PLO armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another AI colony. I will wipe you the heck out with suicides the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.

You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Forums? Think again, loser. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sugar-daddies across the servers and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can plant anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my friends doing the work for me.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Red Token Boosts and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable colony off the face of the continent, you little jerk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will throw reds all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re dead, kiddo.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little scrub? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in SGC, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on T, and I have over 10k confirmed kills.

I am trained in online warfare and I’m the top XP farmer in the entire SGC armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another AI colony. I will wipe you the heck out with 2 R4 damage the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.
You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Forums? Think again, loser. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of BC flamers across the servers and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, scum. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can plant anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Lamp doing the housekeeping for me.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the R5s and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable colony off the face of the continent, you little jerk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will hand you over to Yessum and you will rue the day you existed.

You’re dead, kiddo.

Lol, failed Zealot and you know it!

Sigh… Why you gotta be like that man

Come on Zel, you know us better than that. @Alfie is the housekeeper

1/10 Copy-pasta

I haven’t played with sgc for ages tho

Ya I got a few words. First of all thank you Vahnati for disbanding the team. We had no chance of winning under your leadership. Thank you B for not conspiring against us when we got disbanded. Thanks AANC for the good fight, never had an enemy rebuild 3 times in an era. You guys are champs. Sakrie you are the worst troll, HATE YOU!

Much love to Mike, core member of the team. Couldnt finish the era because of personal reasons but he deserves to be a winner of era.

Nice era overall, 3000 ticks on a 3 ticker can get the best out of anyone. I respect the fight, we fought for a few thousand ticks. Good luck to everyone!

You arent capable of leading a team, and you took mine without my conscent. You need to learn your place and respect what is not yours to take. B forced me to take you in and the morning you took control of my team you said it was just so we could be in good terms with PLO since you were his friend. I wont list all the things you did and didnt do individually because you were never my leader, and somehow the team just didnt do anything under you. I dont want to insult you because you are a child, and you are somewhat respectfull. Regardless I am still angry and I dont want to hear of you again. Even less about this era. Take your 3000 tokens and fly off

With the amount of times you guys have mentioned George’s age, it’s simply ironic how much whining and crying there is on display.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.