E3 is going to end at 3k

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Did you just try to take credit for the era ending without 10 relics on 1 team?

Also, you ran like a baby from PLO the second there was a little bit of resistance.

Everybody is in agreement that you did nothing. Take your medal/ribbon or whatever and run with it dude, the more you talk about how great you did the more people are going to remember you for being a Vulture.

It’s a bit late for that… The whole E3 world and more players from other servers have witnessed. word’ll spread like a forest fire. :smiley:

well i did not sit and build all the era if i wanted only rank is should have taken sasuke crystals he offers me to take them

if i take those crystals i should have end in rank1 why did even fight them when they offer me there crystals ??? i all player i kill was alone without team help i have been fighting from 1 tick at 1 ticks to take over SA ELROY team after taking SA under control at tick 110 we went to take over NA while we are fight with them Katen team stab us they moved 100 fleets to na suddly when we are fight other team in NA we managed to kill them both then we when to SAW who are build all anti on us in NA at that time TROLL DRO team asked for heal to attack AANC NOPY had health probelm he left and replaced PLO after that in war with AANC i killed two of them alone without team help next in war of KONA and F100 i killed 2 player of F100 and half bull dog fleets my team member killed one member of KONA left over member are killed by DRO team now 2 player of PLO team just died on me without even kill my amour units >.< i still dont know why your calling i did nothing this era

Yep, share evidence that you were planning to farm xtals, nice one

TAKE 'EM AWAY BOYS

(Also bragging about killing anybody in KONA /F100 is laughable since I was the only one even remotely trying)

Suposing I understood your post. You claim you killed 2 AANC members, you only killed one, Duck it. Good for you, you killed 2 F100 armies you say? Ya HOORAY I guess. Listen dude, dont kid yourself. You farmed XP all era and thats basicly it. Cant really talk about the crystals. George and his leading ways are something I rather not speak about in public. Might get my post banned, just ask Psi how it went for him.

This 10/10 (I know language barriers are a thing, so I’m not 100% trying to be a jerk)

Also, What were his final stats? Does anybody know? I know I finished near 10k kills and I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING besides exp farm and vulture conquers in the Americas.

@nikhil yes we are so dumb that we would actually give u the xtals :’)

omfg lol
i so wish u went for it, maybe i would have a br to attach to these screenshots xD

Nice job achieving rank 12 :joy:

Personal rank doesnt mater in a team world, atleast for me

A lot of players with their shiny badges like to boast as if they’re the greatest. This is until tested. Until they come across an opposing force of equal/greater skill level and activity. Some “good players” tend to only “Just Watch” when competition comes around :smiley: A lot of “good players” Prefer easy win eras with no competition to show off their shiny badges :stuck_out_tongue: I miss the Old Battledawn. (There’s a thread for this so I won’t go into detail)

Again, good round to all. Until next time. Respect.

Yea, I agree, George is a “good player” who prefers easy win eras to show off his shiny badges.

That’s as far as I can get reading while still taking you seriously. Also 4k kills is laughable at best… troll colonies had upwards of 8k in that round.

That paragraph reads like the Navy-Seal copy pasta

(On a side note) Nobody said anything about removing medals. We were all pointing out that you have a history of placing extremely late in eras and immediately get carried by the winning team. Even this era, as soon as there was a single bit of adversity against you, you suicided your army in frustration.

E Since it got deleted.

What the heck did you just hecking say about me, you little noob? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the AANC, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on relics, and I have over 4000 confirmed kills. I am trained in spam warfare and I’m the top sniper in the Battle Dawn community. You are nothing to me but just another conquer. I will wipe you the heck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this era, mark my hecking words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over broadcasts? Think again, noob. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Earth 3 map and your army is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your army. You’re freaking conquered, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my R5. Not only am I extensively trained in spy tactics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of RoFL and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the map, you little scrub. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will boost fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re freaking conquered, kiddo. - George

What the heck did you just say about me, you little b? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the AANC, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on lool, and I have over 4k confirmed kills.

I am trained in online warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire PLO armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another AI colony. I will wipe you the heck out with suicides the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.

You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Forums? Think again, loser. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sugar-daddies across the servers and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can plant anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my friends doing the work for me.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Red Token Boosts and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable colony off the face of the continent, you little jerk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will throw reds all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re dead, kiddo. - George

These two paragraphs are the funniest things I’ve read in a long time. Don’t worry George, I’m sure you’ll win a trophy in real life at some point :wink:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I seem to remember you raged quite hard George?

[4/26/17, 10:12:44 AM] George: Honestly, Dro, when I turn this computer off, do you think I care one bit about what is said or happens on a game to play just to fill my time off doing my infinite load of homework and assignments?
[4/26/17, 10:13:28 AM] Dro: I think retards like you do
[4/26/17, 10:13:34 AM] George: Never
[4/26/17, 10:13:45 AM] Andre Hawit: send me BR — and focus
[4/26/17, 10:14:03 AM] George: I died with honor
[4/26/17, 10:14:06 AM] George: You suicide
[4/26/17, 10:14:26 AM] George: Suicide is commited by the lowest who cannot face death
[4/26/17, 10:14:31 AM] George: I was killed in action
[4/26/17, 10:14:35 AM] George: I don’t want to be in this chat
[4/26/17, 10:14:37 AM] Andre Hawit: ———— Funken STOP —————
Just listen to me or I will kick both of you out of the team
———————————
[4/26/17, 10:14:40 AM] George: George has left the conversation
[4/26/17, 10:15:13 AM] Dro: But he said he didnt care
[4/26/17, 10:15:17 AM] Dro: (cry)
[4/26/17, 10:15:28 AM] Dro: Oh wait, nvm.
[4/26/17, 10:15:36 AM] Dro: Only after he turns off his computer he doesnt care
[4/26/17, 10:15:40 AM] Dro: Should of waited a bit longer

Some teamwork eh? Not how I like winning in my books (altho I don’t have nearly as many shiny medals) :frowning:

THIS when DRO died on me [Tuesday, April 25, 2017 4:01 AM] Gaurav:

<<< Dro - Today 3:26 PM

george is just a stupid kid.

Dro - Today 3:26 PM

I am a kid aswell, but I can lead teams.

Dro - Today 3:27 PM

Basicly everyboy was scared PLO would stab us, so george sold himself to everybody as the one with good relationship with PLO, took leadership and tried to make my team his team

Dro - Today 3:29 PM

And guess what, George ended up being a terrible leader. So ■■■■ it

Dro - Today 3:29 PM

I told them. Next time, follow the one that led you through wars, not the one with the medals.

What is respect anyway?

Alright everyone has had their fun. This is a topic for E3 in general not a lets flame and go back and forth with one player.

Congrats Sasuke, B, PLO, Dro, Levi, and George on the win. Best of luck to those playing the following era.

If you guys have any more comments to make on the era, you have 24 hours.

Cheers,
-G