E3 Era 89, Italy showdown!

@Alfie shhhh planted really late i got more than u

@Alfie was too busy soloing fronts rather than setting up attacks on relics, and kills :stuck_out_tongue:

More what? Rank?? well done, I’m sure everyone will remember karl’s great contribution to that era… one of your many greats!

I wouldn’t be sharing those stats if I were you. Did you do anything other than fly a big arrow around?

@Kaen, I’m sorry, I’ll like all your recent posts to try and make up for it

I did loads more than you karl

Screenshot_4

alfie did more than us to combined.

Im not trying to toot his horn @Alfie but @AndreaBaldi you should really check yourself before you wreck yourself

@Germanicus lol
boy i dont play to be great i just play for fun
@alfie i love to joke around and u know :smiley:

only this m2 friends are helping me
about silver with the stats why not :smiley:
about suicide i have many suicides on my old era’sm2 suicide isnt the only one :dancer:

8k kills in 1700 ticks on a 3ticker EARTH as the “best player” of the upper dog alliance. My point about overrated players losing lead like usual still stands

This thread confuses me

Hey, look, it’s me : D

This was I’m quite sure 2 ticks before Dan landed on my spied OP (that’s his big arrow, my OP and spy) and got his army burned. About 5 ticks later, his buddy Seaweed (was it Runaway?) would come up from the south to reinforce him, only to get burned themselves on a radar that can’t be seen here xD Unfortunately, I never had more than the one spy to do the burn with, hence the armies got away, but I did buy myself some valuable sleeping time.

I do not know what you are talking about, there was nothing learned the hard way and you weren’t being an ass. You denied diplomacy which I accepted and expected then we talked about nothing for a while.

NGL was not SGC, you know this.

What’s an SGC? :thinking:

Duh, i was the leader :thinking:

youre aware that you burned 12 real squads and 7 spams lol, what was ur 60 beam gunna chew through the rest of my 100 armor on my TB and another 18 squads nearby?

You also only burned 5 of mine haha but oh well

A burn is a burn, you guys should be more careful next time

Apply Cold water to the burnt area.It should help :stuck_out_tongue:

Loool well at least it was a good era