E1-Era-48 (Anons Reckoning)

i’m simply happy this round got as many boosts as it did.

25 times it reached mass bonus!

so 2500 boosts were done as of 1327 tick!

money for Battledawn!

YAY!!!

Alex is rich!!! (pay me more!!!)

u are in luck , rumours are u getting 2 chewing gums for this G3 , 1 more than what u normally get. :smiley:

For the Gif; T1366

Wow! It’s almost as if lool has a better team than AK

2qwbvm

that’s not how the meme is used leero

Waw whod a cum back, carter are u excels brother? Cos u both sound like geniuses.

On behalf of everyone

Nice meme leero :slight_smile:

lol get your sympathy xtals and relics from your “allies” and go back to sleep :slight_smile:

Just had a little read through from the beginning of this thread :slight_smile: Was a fun read and I am thoroughly happy with the way this era turned out. Even if RM get’s raped in the next 100 ticks, I don’t regret a thing :slight_smile:
Good era to everyone, regardless of what happens in the end.

But better era if we end up winning hahaha

Guardian you choose well. Your op in SA has not gone unnoticed

It’s his victory op if he survives till tick 1490 :rofl::joy:

And i don’t mind losing tbh Matt. I thought we’d be dead around tick 1000 when there were heavy rumors of every team on the map turning on us at once :rofl: Everything past then has been extra

Guardian has just lost a sizable amount of tanks to lool.

You know I had to do it to em.

hereiam

what a party!

DON ka intezar toh 11 mulkon ki police kar rahi hai lekin ek baat samajh lo ki Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai"!

unnamed%20(1)

ya’ll annoying asf. everyone acts like “people dont deserve to win” dont win all the time. half wins are by stabs, other half are by people attacking origins when 2 alliances are fighting.