E1-Era-48 (Anons Reckoning)

Yea man and btw we liked your activity the way 3 of you gays played extremely active wp man
The best thing I liked was when you guys started moving 1 by 1 at 5 min eot
Must be so tiring to get everyone to move yea?
Or you guys do shifts?

Who the fook is this guy?

Don’t you see he’s an average ^^ hoe

Joe* (20 charsssssss)

Yeah I wasn’t even talking to him, and he just bursts into the conversation. Must be looking to start drama.

Now this guy here didnt lick anything
HE JUST ATE EM (THE BALLS) :joy::joy:

I always wonder why Abdul is obsessed with gay jokes… It’s almost as if he’s repressing his homosexuality…

To be clear PS i was talking to your team, they were a good challenge and it was a lot of fun to play against them. many of them were reasonable and mature with good banter it made the war a lot of fun :slight_smile: Particular shout out to Jaguar here but the others too.

you on the other hand are a child. i mean really “the way 3 of you gays” how immature. From now on i will ignore your comments until you grow up. Congrats on the win.

Hey no need for such big paragraphs you gonna miss eot

xD how long u been waiting to say that

Haha the same way you ate ICEMAN’s :wink:

U write small sentences but still miss EOT lmao

What did I ever do to deserve this ? :sob: I need a little love too guys.

It’s ok, Neutron takes all the $hit in our team chat too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t worry Neutron, I feel you were an asset to RM and all the nearly not nothing we did this era :slight_smile:

I’ll just leave this game and have my peace. :broken_heart: His post even got so many likes. :sob:

Change his mind then Commander

For the gif;

Tick 1334 and 1335

Everyone watch as the Red slowly moves in on itself and every other color in the world goes wild in the red :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

EDIT: annnnd the first big battle of the war :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure H2W is devastated by this massive blow

If anyone’s wondering what RM are up to. :sweat:
images