E1-Era-48 (Anons Reckoning)

they gained respect from me, wasnt it sun tzu who said that the art of war is to win without fighting?

“For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.”

I’m sitting in Russia next era if anyone wants to join me. We are gonna farm ‘Respect’ points. Dress Code: Business Casual

so yknow - same as this era just in aussie?

Yeah about the same, but this time we intend on not getting stabbed :smiley:

its kinda cute how everyone always calls it a stab when someone attacks them. having a common enemy does not make one an ally.

Tell me have you done anything instead of licking RMs this era?
coughs

Lmao I had an understanding with Scipio that we were era long allies. This is one of the reason why we helped you guys against OCS, and AK when they attacked. It would be real nice if your leader could come out of the shadows and explain himself on here. But hey, I guess all people have their talents and his seems to be making new Skype accounts to hide his past. You’ll get the fight yall shoulda had much earlier in the era.

you were not even leader or in the alliance most of the era xD solid negotiations.

and nah PS we just mis-calculated with you, with you leading we expected it to be easy but your team carried you hard so wp to them :slight_smile:

literally doesn’t respond to the accusations I laid against Sam With the reputation he’s had ruining alliances and friendships its a miracle he’s put together a team that didn’t fall apart :slight_smile: I’m sure I don’t have to elaborate.

Awwwwwwwwww to cute, same can be said for ya’ll. Lucky you had your team to carry your ass

i was in OCS start of this era, and have only been back for 2 eras i dont know scip however if what ive seen this era is anything to go by then im happy im in this team.

yeah dude i am thankful for my team, they played really well considering the ridiculous disadvantage my first team put them under :slight_smile: it made it a lot of fun :smiley: thankful to yours too :slight_smile: you guys made it a hell of a lot of fun tbh it was enjoyable gg wp <3

RM this, RM that. Why are all of you repeating yourselves?

Can we just drink Vodka in peace? It’s still winter here.

Well that’s no fun, was trying to get ye fuming, instead I get this nice heartfelt reply :frowning:

But yeh, been a wonderful era thanks to you n your team. (And all teams at that matter). Era’s like this are why I continue to play this game and refuse to believe that it’s dead. Cheers boys n girls

lol u cant pull off a malice, ur a nobody.

A fought their own war, RM barely helped them. Everyone RM touched disbanded. lmao cough Ur multies are shite cough

In all seriousness, regardless of who y’all respect or don’t, or who y’all think should have won or should win, or whatever, can we all just take a minute to appreciate the awesomness this era provided for everyone? This era reminded alot of people why BD was so fun to begin with. A, AK, KK,RM, H2W,RBL,WC,TC, whatever everyone renamed themselves too, there were ALOT of good teams here this era, and alot of teams fought like crazy. Congrats on playing an amazing era everyone. Everyone should be proud

To me it sounds like everyone actually has lost respect for josh and his team because of this era but everyone’s too scared to say it. :rofl:

Seems more like you wanna say it, but you are saying it indirectly :wink:

I, WinzKay, have lost respect for Josh and his team because of this era.

Who are you again…? You should probably try to form your own opinion instead of parroting what others say.