E1 Era 39 Discussion

“Friendly” towards each other

What else could it be :stuck_out_tongue: I am straight, sakrie

“Friendly…”

Whats a whip?

Well yeah… Because she is one

Now watch me whip. Now watch me nae nae

The song “Watch Me Whip” is single-handedly the worst song I have ever heard. Before you get all bent out of shape, I do know that it’s not to be some intellectual masterpiece of modern art; it is just factually a shitty song. Here’s why: Repetition: This song takes repetition to a level rivaled only by songs written for 3 year-olds. The singer repeats his name a full 6 times before the third verse, just in case you were wondering who ‘wrote’? No vocalised the script put in front of him. There were 980 ‘words’ in this song. Is nae a word? Scratch that, I truly don’t care. Of those 980 words, three variations (Now watch, now watch me, watch me) represent 369 words. That’s more than ⅓ of the song for literally 3 words (and I didn’t include the single mentions of the word ‘me’). I think we get the picture on this.

haha watch me whip, whip, mayonaise

Edit: Lmao

@Alexander should put a relic countdown timer in BCs. We have no idea how many ticks are left :stuck_out_tongue:

Screw y’all im done with bd

ikr

haha whats a BD, again?

youre so immature lol

Oh, on the contrary my dear friend

youre bullying carter LOOL love off kid

And how many sides of the story have you heard, Dan? One? Yeah… funny that.

Go ■■■■ yourself. You have no idea how much I actually liked Carter before this happened. He was talking granola about me for at least a week in a discord, everyone saw it. And before you ask for proof, hes deleted it and left because of a couple comments that me and a couple other people made. (I literally made ONE, by the way.)

I gave him so many chances because I liked him as a person, but each time he threw it back in mine, and other peoples faces. I don’t bully for the sake of bullying. I wasn’t even bullying him then - I’ve said worse love sonnets to Horo ON THE FORUM for gods sake

Is that all you got? Please give me more insults, show me how much of a bully you really can be :kiss:

nah u aint worth the effort. win an era and we can talk then

Lmao. Idk why this is in the E1 topic. I trolled Carter on discord due to his behavior on discord. That said neither of your opinions matter to me so carry on. Im enjoying the dramatic posts.