Double speed in high arena ranks

For what little we play, those of us in higher ranks, we don´t need more speed.

Now you ask yourself: why do the “pro” not play or play so little? and I say , we play little because we all take care of each other. And because? Well, one of the features on this update is OP items cause a lot of damage and the best ones are quite difficult to obtain, like legendary HP plates or the legendary resistances.

Difficulty to obtain good items imbalances the game very much. So, if you implement speed x2, people are not going to play anymore because of that, we will continue to take care of each other.

What you should do, is open a little more your hand and release OP items, so that we can all compete in equal conditions. If you increase the drop rate of these items you can kill several birds with one stone, but you will also see that people start playing a lot of more, and the pairing works as it should.

7 Likes

thank you yah :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 seconds is enough to me…

1 Like

so this is what they waste their time on…no wonder rampant cheating and general suck are what define this game.

2 Likes

After reading the comments i think there could be a scoller in the configurations for this, [ 1.0x | 1.5x | 2.0x ], so people could enjoy if without affecting the others. Faster animations would also help laggers (Like me when playing at phone. Losing turns is disgousting.)

You want to mech out?

2 Likes

Cool now I can spend more time on the fun match finding screen and even less time in the boring fights

3 Likes

Hi @jonny! Thanks for this info. Unfortunately, once again, your ideas prove you know virtually NOTHING ABOUT YOUR OWN GAME. The speed of game in PVP is OK. I leave alone the problem of matchmaking. But what needs improving is the speed in campaign. After an awesome idea of speeding up the walking animation, the mech in the base moved like he got ants in his pants! It was really fast and noticeable. And then, you introduced the autopilot, and suddenly the speed of walking dropped significantly. Have you guys tried walking with speed 1x? It is so damn irritating. I would not mind having 3x, 4x or even 5x button. The grind is the most painful and repeatable task you can ever imagine. Deal with this issue, instead of meddling with unnecessary things…

4 Likes

If you hit X2 button before hitting play button, your mech should walk fast. If you do it the other way around, it walk slow till the first fight. Try that, it’s working for me!

2 Likes

yep…that works for me too

2 Likes

Splatter, you did not get the point I made. TS increased the speed of walking BEFORE THE AUTOPILOT FEATURE. After they introduced the autopilot, the mech walks slower in 2x speed than in normal speed before the Autopilot update. Man, I am level 138, do you seriously believe you can give me some campaign grinding advice?

1 Like

I got your point, and to me it’s walking at the same speed as the increased pre autopilot speed. I’m pretty sure Wepwawet rised this issue at the beginning of her testing period and found out it was fixed doing it this way as well, so I thought it was worth reporting it to you.

There’s no need to look down to me, I was just trying to help you. I’ll refrain from doing it in the future.

1 Like

I did not mean to make you feel that way. Sorry dude! No hard feelings. But I bet 5 toks it walks slower now than before the update.

2 Likes

Definitely this. I don’t like the 2x speed. It’s hectic!

1 Like

Just wondering…but how long have you been playing SM?..because my brother has been playing for just under a year and is already level 150

1 Like

I guess it will be like 3 years… And I will tell you more… On the day of SM Reloaded patch it appeared I am level 79… But do you want to tell me it means anything? Like the strength of my account or my skills? Just wondering… And from what you say I judge your brother is one dedicated BigBoy killer… I rather focus on PVP, campaign bores me to tears…

3 Likes

Same so I just use the auto play function and do something else in the meantime

2 Likes

I know what you mean… Used to do the same, but figured out it is kind of weird… You launch your favourite game only to leave the AP on and do sth else… Is not that peculiar? This is why I grind occassionally, and stick to PVP more often… Games are for playing, not “choring”…

1 Like

Well when I run out of fuel…I always go to the chat and fight people who spam 1v1 or I go fight in the arena

1 Like

Love The Double Speed!
Nice

1 Like