Does Tacticsoft have a Discord?

I just wanted ti know if you guys had one…

Discord is very toxic about games and forums !

I know an other forum which one was very close to finish, to close their doors, because of their Discord connection try (they tried it for many weeks) !

I also know an other game (which my little brother plays a lot), where this Discord caused a lot of problems and many players got banned because of the connection with Discord !

The problem is, that in Discord there are building groups BESIDE (outside) the game and the forum, and that makes the behaviour of many players, very very toxis !

:wink:

I was making my own discord for you maybe that might lessen the tension

There is a Battle Dawn discord server but that has been dead for a long while. there is also a Battle Dawn Academy discord server but that is mostly for mentors and new players of Battle Dawn. I don’t know about Super Mechs. I’ve not been invited to any. You gotta remember that Tacticsoft owns not just Super Mechs, but Battle Dawn and Earth Arena as well.[quote=“bestplayerintheworld, post:2, topic:7300”]
The problem is, that in Discord there are building groups BESIDE (outside) the game and the forum, and that makes the behaviour of many players, very very toxis !
[/quote]

there are kinda “factions” within the current forum as well.