Do you like the Raid, now: Questions and Poll

With this change in raid of 2v2 and 3v3, are you happy with it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

With the new 2v2, and 3v3 how far do you get now?

• 1st Day raid (1v1)
  • 2nd Day Raid (1v1)
  • 3rd Day Raid (2v2)
  • 4th Day Raid (2v2)
  • 5th Day Raid (3v3)
  • 6th Day Raid (3v3)

0 voters

Before this new raid update, how far did you get?

• 1st Day Raid
  • 2nd Day Raid
  • 3rd Day Raid
  • 4th Day Raid
  • 5th Day Raid
  • 6th Day Raid

0 voters

Are you satisfy with the end rewards, you get now?

• Yes
  • No
  • Heck No

0 voters

Should the reward updated for more tokens and gold than what it is now?

• Yes
  • Heck Yea
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

I did not play raid for at least 3 months lol

3 Likes

I get 25 tokens more so i am happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Obvious. Not many can complete the 6th raid now. I would usually be in the top 100, sometimes in to 50. Now can’t complete the 6th raid.

1 Like

I don’t get to 5 because I don’t feel it’s worth the time to do 3v3 raid now. I take one look at raid and nope out of there.

3 Likes

if i miss a day, ill still be in the top 100ish

besides, raid finally makes ya think

2 Likes

It made you think, even before the change.

1 Like

no it didnt

all i had to do was heat bomb my way thru, and sprinkle in a teleport or 2. now i gotta pick the right weapons, switch at the right time, do some finger stretches, and run 99 miles around the mech floor

4 Likes

Maybe you were just thinking of beating it. I was planning on getting a perfect score, when possible, in the old raid. HB don’t do much in the 6th raid. You need energy weapons.

1 Like

well yeah beating it is why everyone liked it, but there was hardly a challenge. now that there is a weekly challenge, everyones complaining that the only multiplayer part of sm that is difficult is bad :frowning:

1 Like

Hardly a challenge for the High Ranks that have basically every weapon, and 8 Platinum plates. (I would say those who are p2w)

For us who barely survive, and don’t pay, barely made it in the top 150 before the update.

Now, It will take longer to finish the 6th one. I mean, longer in year wize, not battling it. I don’t have the weapons nor 8 platinum plates to beat it. I barely would finish the 6th. Now I can’t.

and that’s good. that means theres a challenge. heck only 3 people at most each week were able to finish raid 6 and im willing to bet they dont have 8 plats. its probably doable with 4, but the 3v3 raid 6 does a good job at separating the men from the boys, if ya kno what i mean

2 Likes

Too me it’s no different changes. Before I got from 35t to 75t.now I get 50t always.

1 Like

50 Tokens more for me, happy as well :slight_smile:

Considering that I am a P2W player and use (mostly) F2P weapons to score place 50 in the current raid.

It’s all about having mechs that can throw EMP’s and Heatbomb’s as of now.
No amount of HP or armor will help you if you get hit 2 times instead of only once or none at all.

Raid has become better, and the way it SHOULD be.

Tactical play style matters now. And it’s very F2P friendly.

Even though most of us can’t finish the 6th tier of it.

1 Like

It got 10 times harder,yet the rewards are the same.

GG TS!

4 Likes

Yeah, the rewards should be better for the effort and time spent

3 Likes

yeah i think the raids are better than the old now tbh

I am glad to play 2v2 in raid 5 because it’s not only luck now,it can prove my skill to avoid the damage :+1:
However,I hate to play 3v3 in raid 6
The reason is that is insane and I don’t want waste so many time to play hard raid 6

Last raid only 3 players can finish raid 6

This raid only 2 players can finish raid 6!:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I get 50 tokens less :frowning:

1 Like

ok…
I only got 25

1 Like