Do You Consider Yourself Addicted To This Game?

Hi All … Personally … I Never Got Addicted To Any Game … I REALLY Enjoy Some Of Them But When I Consider The Consequences Of A Game On my Life ( Work/Family/Responsibilities …) And I Settle My Mind It Will Be So Easy For Me To Quit Any Game Any Time When I See It Necessary …
So From This Perspective What You Think Guys About Yourselves ?
Thx For Your Time And Peace :sunny:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If I am addicted but there will be a moment where the addict will take off …

1 Like

So For Now You Are Addicted ?

For the moment, but there will always be another game that will take it away from you xD

2 Likes

The only thing that I’m addicted to,right now,is tobacco and I know that,if I really wanted,I could pull it out of my everyday life until never to repeat this mistake again.
Same goes for SM.
But that is going to take more than just ‘‘motivation’’…

2 Likes

Back then i was adicctected…when i had my frist acc…
From now on on this rubish update…i will rather say no.

1 Like

You should definitely focus on quitting tobacco instead of sm… sm doesnt kill you

2 Likes

It´s quite complicated to define what is meant by a game addict. Someone may be involved in a game all day and yet it is not that he has an addiction.

People can be in something a long time for many reasons that aren´t addiction. For some its even a way of evading or forget other issues. And that’s not bad either, sometimes people need to think about something else.

1 Like

No.

Why do i play?

04:00 AM… No online friends on Fakebook or other social media… Youtube is boring… Play SuperMechs because has nothing else to do.

I usually log out after finishing all daily missions of course.

Because both campaigns are finished and i preffer doing nothing than playing a game that forces me to play a battle mode which i don’t want to.

6 Likes

My reason for playing is the same as yours KilliN…

2 Likes

Tobacco doesn’t keep me from doing the things that I am actually supposed to do and doesn’t act as a distraction all the times.
Though thanks for caring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can say very honestly that this latest update, along with its nerfs has broken my addiction.

I just play the essentials now everyday and I’m gone.

4 Likes

not any more ,i loved this game but now strategy doesn t matter at all it s all about items, every 10 yrs old kid with good stuff can kill you without any problem he doesn t even watch what weapon he choose

4 Likes

I’m somehow an addict because this is my getaway!
My life is very very fulfilled with many big an important decisions and this game allow me to not think about my life changing moves all the time!

But yeah my addiction is getting less and less fun… might start to look somewhere else if they don’t at least answer about the changes in the past days…

6 Likes