Do we like Donald Trump

Let see do we like him for now on!

• Yes
  • No
  • Very hate him

0 voters

I will tell the reason later on for this topic

I love his curly fries hair :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

44 AM

1 Like

He just only like economic,he never management global warming problem!

Idc about global warming.
I’ll be dead before the Earth goes to Hell.

My family is saing that he is pure evil…
I will see if he is good…
EDIT:
P.S:I love his meme’s.

Please do not make political threads on forum or try to start controversial conversations.

2 Likes

Americans have chosen him, now they don’t want him? I don’t get your country

Elections bro.

There are people who didn’t vote for DT.

there are people here that voted whom are not americans and dont matter

Let be a vote if we can back to USA vote day!
Which one you would like to choose it?

• Hillary
  • Trump

0 voters

I take a wild guess and say that it doesn’t matter who you would vote since you are not a united states citizen.

Memes for Trump!
Memes are always good :heart:

meme 1

1 Like

f0027756_58240e5ec736a

2 Likes

Trump is a great man who wants to take his country back from the (((globalists))).

first president in decades with a genuine intrest in protecting and ensuring prosperity for his own people.

Blackman, arent you the kid that was cheating in SM before and using emploits? cant do that anymore with the forced 2v2 update so you took to the forum to shill? and why do you think your vote matters if you dont even live in the US?

1 Like

the poll on this thread and the poll on the thread asking ppls ages, yields the same results. all the 12-yr olds voted they dont like him.

Who you are?What is your player name?