Display the Drop Rates on Boxes

In the old SuperMechs, in order to ensure consumer confidence and a better player-TS team relationship the drop rates were displauyed clearly. 15% myth chance from gold box, 7% from a silver, 30% chance not in inventroy etc. etc. and in special events these numbers might double to 30% myth chance from a gold box. it was a good system, there was no second guessing and hesitation out of fear or suspicion of shadow nerfs back then.

a month or so after reloaded there was a Q and A session with the developers. my question was “will the drop rates be shown for premium boxes” the answer was given that since we were so earlier in reloaded the drop rates were still being fine tuned and could be changed frequently still and so they didnt want to display the numbers. a shakey and not quite satisfactory excuse, but an excuse none the less. however, it has been over a year. if after a year you are still fine tuning something so critical I’d be baffled and severely dissapointed. I think its time the drop rates were shown on boxes @Smirk @Berserk40000 @Mohadib @jonny

Would you like to see the drop rates on boxes?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

0 voters

Would you feel more confident in spending knowing exactly what you’re getting?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

0 voters

Would this allow you to have more trust and confidence in the developer team?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure

0 voters

Well designed poll, @Misfit

I agree with the sentiment that trust and confidence would increase

For the Devs, if there is some reason that a straight % cannot be expressed, like some sort of algorithm used, or other factors playing in (eg. rank), even an explanation of the method would suffice, at least for myself… actual numbers are always better though :grinning:

@Smirk @Berserk40000 what you think

I thought it was against Apple’s TOS to not show droprates.

This would be amazing, I really hope the devs listen on this one, they are on a roll lately.

well I know for a fact smirk has been online, but thus far we have no response.