I agree. I think we share mostly the same idea, we just say it differently.
I am sure that same vision 100% and others factors but i am tired speak about this… and i am most sure that nothing will never change.
Others tables (drop rate Type, weapon ( list epic change legendary or not) and same with others posible changes.
Good epics/bad epics
Good legendary/bad legendary
Results of War Hammer Portal:
- 445 runs
- 18 Legendaries: 3 L-M and 15 food
- 2.34 million gold and tons of blues and purples
Results held true to what I found from prior 4 portals:
- Legendaries drop between 4-5% of all runs.
- In the short term, RNG can create distributions far from average. In the first 150 runs, I got only one legendary. I saw others who got many legendaries from their first few tanks of fuel.
- Had the same number of tokens been spent for Premium Boxes/Packs, I would have expected to get 4-5 legendaries. Item portals are still the best value.
In terms of types of drops (phys, heat, energy), I can discern no predictable pattern. Before the EMP portal, my drops were a mix of energy and phys. EMP portal was mostly heat stuff, with a far higher percentage of L-M items than I’ve ever seen before. The War Hammer portal was a true mix of drops, balanced across the 3 classes.
More than by mech type, I’m seeing drops grouped around item type. This portal dropped more torsos and side weapons than anything else and by a large margin.
I still see nothing that refutes the idea that there are drop tables.
Edit: Forgot to include, a box dropped on roughly 60% of runs. That has been true for me on prior portals as well. It is also subject to RNG - a smaller number of runs can deviate from this significantly in either direction.
Thanks for the figures mate.
İ think the sample is enough to give reliable numbers. Well done.
Results of Flaming Hammer Portal:
- 350 runs
- 14 Legendaries (8 L-M and 6 food)
All stats on this portal match my findings from prior portals.
Purplehooter, interesting topic, and your observations are astute. I find it interesting how many times this topic gets discussed by various people in different threads.
Edit: Oops, just realized this is an old thread.
That post was badass. Thanks hooter .
The original post is older, but I’ve updated after each of the last two portals. So I was the necromancer, not you.
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with you updating your thread; I was just surprised that was all. By the way, fine topic you’ve here. Your logic is spot on.