Damn it! A catastrophe!

Guys, I just made a major FACKUP! I purchased another batch of energy points… and instead of grinding Bigboy… I just fell asleep. After 2.5 hours, I am awake, but the time is lost… Stupid me… Anyone, share your major fails regarding stupid things you have done in Supermechs!

2 Likes

Started playing the game altogether… Kind of tongue in cheek joke… Kind of

2 Likes

Does not count, all of us might say so as well… We need more juice!!!

1 Like

Changed my name so many times it costs 500 to change. Lost a premium account due to trusting someone. Teleported out of range for my weaponwith an energy mech. Forgot to switch drone in old version so I used an energy drone that drained my mech. Is that enough juice ?

2 Likes

I don’t know man, I think I’d rather just have an orange juice.

1 Like

I also have had a dude raid my sock drawer and fondled all my socks

2 Likes

Nooo, this is serious! But we are driving off topic…Stick to the point!

1 Like

You dont think having your sock drawer raided by a stranger is serious? Give me your address… You will see OH YOU WILL SEE (twists evil moustache and wrings hands)

1 Like

Everytime i level up i already have full energy

2 Likes

I have used an ammo mech without adding an ammo module. I have turned on an energy shield versus an energy mech. Name it I have done it including having my sock drawers innocence stolen.

1 Like

That sucks really bad, but believe me, I know how you feel! Happened to me a lot of times…

1 Like

Spent 9 million SM gold to buy boxes which costed 189 000 gold… next day they reduced the cost to 12 454 gold.

Fused away my tappings… took me two years to get one again.

1 Like

Named your mech Mr 1-2

1 Like

Yea, I remember those. 2-range stomp and 3-range jump, so you could back off by 5 spots… But they were heavy like shit…

2 Likes

It was used mostly at level 18-22. And in those level you couldnt even reach the 1000kg even if you wanted to. So the weight didnt matter… and it wasnt that heavy either. It had 2 walking distance not 2 range stomp.

1 Like

well my first mistake was when I was 12 and my friend said to me “hey you should check out this online game battledawn by this indie games company” and I said “sure, sounds like it could be fun”.

over £1000 and 6 years later and my tacticsoft addiction still gets me making them paypal purchases ;p

4 Likes
  1. Going to sleep on the unicorn mission to wake up and seeing it won’t be available until the weekend because “it was released on accident.”

2. Trading all my heat engines for a mythical and have very very low heat regen for a heat mech

2 Likes

Hitting the “flush” button the the legacy converter on the mythical items.

I don’t even want to think about any useful stuff I did not have equipped at the time…

2 Likes

I…Used A legendary To upgrade an epic…AKA a Legendary Interceptor for a epic lvl 21 Avenger
Tho it doesn’t seem to be one,it actually is.

1 Like