D.E.M.O.N.I.T.E Official Clan Recruitment Post

I will leave pics of my mechs. Also, Santa Clemente, are you Coldfire?

And, I am working on the currently most popular OP physical mech. Just needs to be gotten up, and I need a night eagle…
If you need item info, simply request it, and I will be happy to provide it for you!

I really want to join this clan, but I feel that I am not wanted…
:sob::sob::sob:

I think SantaClemente is just too busy to talk to you and he is the leader
and we can’t invite you
just keep writting :laughing:

well, he said he would meet me in english global today, and that he would message me when he is ready, though I have yet to have received his message. I hope I can join. I feel I could be a valuable asset of the team. I play 3-5 hours a day. When I am not playing SuperMechs, I play Agar.io. What did you think if my mechs? Do you think I am good enough???

well, until I am told whether i can join or not, I have temporarily joined Trolls Fast, though I would love to join D.E.M.O.N.I.T.E…

Does anyone know how long I will have to wait? I left my old clan for this, and can’t find it. I left Trolls Fast because it has really let itself go. 4 members, and like 2500 place. I just want to be accepted. Is that too much to ask? I know yall are probably busy, and I don’t mean to rush, but I need a clan…

@Cody_Browning @CRASH4ever734 Can we meet now?

Yeah, chat global?..

ok come to english global

Welcome @CRASH4ever734

@CRASH4ever734 this is a small welcome gift from our clan. We would appreciate it if you use this as your profile :smiley:
crash

Just wondering, what does D.E.M.O.N.I.T.E stand for?

It means as fast as NINJA (shinobi)

Farming isn’t fun- and that is all the game is.

@Alejandro_Hernandez this is the final call would you like to join us or not?

@Cody_Browning this for you…
mrc3214

Yeah… But I’m rank 9-8 I’ll come back when I’m stronger.

Your rank doesnt matter you can still join you have potential

Cool…Then, I’m joining wait 1 min

can I join? Here are my mechs.