Cyanine's Forum Game - The Fastest Voter!

@cyanine

• Cyanine is BB king
  • Cyanine is loli king

0 voters

@cyanine You down!!!
Cyanine hp now -10000/100

When it is midnight for people and 3 pm for you and you want people to join
Btw keep this topic alive cuz it is gud

Nah, more like -1 HP.

I was once a BB king, now a loli king because THEY CUTE.

NO!!!
I’m lose… gg you too strong

HAHAHA!

Be scared, terminator.

The poll’s cold! And deserted.

• I eat poop!
  • I bathe in poop!
  • I brush my teeth with poop!
  • I kill mice!
  • I smell like rotting Garbage!
  • I voted in a non-counted option!
  • I voted in a non-non-counted option!
  • I voted for Trump!
  • I voted for Hillary!

0 voters

Congratulations @Ricemech88!

Becareful guys! Tomorrow (Or Later :wink: ((actually not, please get some sleep))) is the day of the Special Poll!

Train your eyes and mind to be fast, and soon, the special tag will be yours! Also your name will be listed in the hall of fame! :smiley:

Ahh, the newly built Hall of Fame looks nice, don’t it? :slight_smile:

BOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOIBOBOIBOIBOIBOIB

YEAH BOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBvBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBvBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBoioyftyrfthytrytrhyfthyhytryteratytrgy

Rip cyan
Reason: being off topic
Last words: the words above (im not going to put all of what he said cuz i need time )
Nvm
YEAH BOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBvBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBvBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBOBIOBIBOIBOIBBOIBOIBOIBoioyftyrfthytrytrhyfthyhytryteratytrgy

dont spam or else we have to change the topic to spam

oh this is still going?

Be ready guys! :slight_smile:

• Cyanine do not like anime
  • Cyanine hates anime
  • Cyanine is not loli king
  • Cyanine is loli king

0 voters

Lol you down again :b

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯ 𝕍𝕠π•₯𝕖𝕣 - π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•’π• ℙ𝕠𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕖 πŸ™π•€π•₯!

Answer the questions correctly, or else they don’t count! :smiley:

• 90 + 6 - 10 = 87
  • 13 + 13 - 7 + 24 = 43
  • 85 - 63 = 23
  • 72 x 2 = 145

0 voters

• George Washington is the last president of United States!
  • George Washington is the 14th president of United States!
  • George Washington is the 2nd president of United States!
  • George Washington is the 9th president of United States!
  • George Washington is the 1sl president of United States!
  • George Washington is the 1nd president of United States!
  • George Washington is the 1st woman of United States!
  • George Washington is the 1st president of United States!
  • George Washington is the 1st president of Canada!

0 voters

• 5 + 5 = 11
  • 5 + 5 = 12
  • 5 + 5 = 13
  • 5 + 5 = 14
  • 5 + 5 = 15
  • 5 - 5 = 10
  • 5 + 5 = 10.5
  • 5 x 5 = 10
  • 5 + 5 = 16
  • 5 + 5 = 10
  • 10 + 0 = 10

0 voters

0 voters

• I ate my poop!
  • I ate my dog’s poop!
  • I ate a live cat!
  • I ate spoiled nuts!
  • I got F- - on my exam!
  • I got the win to this poll! Not!
  • I don’t got the win to this poll!
  • I not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not got the win to this poll!
  • I not-not-not-not-not-not-not got the win to this poll!
  • I not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not got the win to this poll!
  • I not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not-not got the win to this poll!

0 voters

Do your best!

Finally! Someone has answered! But uh-oh! Only 1 of your votes count @rianma123!

That would be β€œ@cyanine Likes Lolis!” and only that!

But, there’s also @Ricemech88 who only got 1 right!

I wonder what we should do?! :thinking:

Let’s decide on a tiebreaker.

• Another poll!
  • Flip the Coin!
  • You say!

0 voters

Lose both or win win both?

• Lose both
  • Win both
  • Why you stay here but did not vote?

0 voters