So originally, SuperMechs was mainly 1v1. At that time, your username was basically your Mech name
Now that we have to use 2 out of 3 Mechs, we should have the opportunity to name each Mech.
Just like we customize colors, we should be able to customize names for our first 3 Mechs.
- The cost for naming each Mech is 2 tokens each.
- Hopefully names could be unique, and maybe go up to 25 characters.
There would have to be some restrictions (like no swear words or anything offensive). The reason for the cost is to prevent players from constantly changing names or name holding (like domain holding). Also, there’s a bit of prestige having to pay for it.
- The name of your Mech would appear during the Campaign and also in the Arena (on the 3 x 3 splash screen before the match starts). Names could be creative, funny, intimidating or deceptive. I think it would add a bit of entertainment before the match and show off the personality of the players your facing
- T-800, Johnny-5, Dot Matrix, ED-209
- Larry, Curly & Moe, Hewey, Dewey & Louie
- X-Terminator, Bonecrusher Smith, Doom Leviathan
- Blue Steel (for a Heat Mech)
- I would like to be able to customize each of my Mech’s names in Supermechs, as described, or similar
- Sorry, not interested