Current Record Holder: Likes Given

I think I hold this :slight_smile:

I currently have ~27.27% of all the total likes given on here (300+).

And you all deserve every single like I’ve given

:heart::heart::heart: Spread the love :heart::heart::heart:

Is… is that a good thing?

I mean I like everybody equally, enemy in-game or friend, as long as I agree with what they wrote… but handing out that many may be overkill.

YOU GET A LIKE AND YOU GET A LIKE AND YOU GET A LIKE AND EVERYBODY GETS A LIKE!!!

It’s like inflation! Soon we’ll have to come up with a new currency because likes have become worthless!

Don’t worry its only Carter that likes that much, although I appreciate the love Carter :wink:

No problem swagger :slight_smile:

cough cough

;);):wink:

Sharing is caring.

break the system make likes worthles so we all get priviedges and fk up the website woot

:wink: Hmu with those likes

thx for the likes Carter, get @Alfie to like all my posts too pls

Oh sheesh. The old idiom, “You Can Never Have Too Much of a Good Thing”, has an exception here.

Im afraid I can’t do that, alfie isn’t much of a liker :confused:

Update: I’m now at a solid 29.5% of all total likes, y’all need to catch up :slight_smile:

Carter you literally like every post though, there is no longer a criteria for gaining a like from you other than ‘post a reply’

Naw, I do hold back sometimes…

I just liked every comment in this post, am I Carter yet :heart:

:o

Impressive, I’m on 400+ :stuck_out_tongue:

Carter giving likes doesn’t depreciate like value, it depreciates Carter’s like’s value. Kind of like how the United States keeps printing money and handing it out to everyone, eventually the dollar will just die. But every other country’s money is just going up.

That’s why none of you will ever get a like from me. One day, my like will be worth billions.

:frowning: I want a Robin like now, the things money can’t buy…