Current Meta Builds

In this thread, I’ll post what I believe to be some of the best of the best meta builds. Everyone is welcome to post and debate meta builds. :slight_smile:

Note this isn’t a build help thread. If you need build help, please go there. See here for tips on best lineup strategies to get the highest rank/AP for each season.

Best Build in Game:

“Best Physical”

PHYSICAL

Best Physical

3k hp Dual Scope Physical

or

3.3k hp Dual Scope Physical

3.3k hp Claw/Scope Physical

Claw/Scope Physical

"Energy-Free" Physical

"Energy-Free" Tank

4k hp semi energy-free

Dual Spartan

HEAT

Best Heat

Alternate Hugger

Dual Deso

Triple Magma

Dual Magma

Dual Sorrow

Boiler

Boiler v2

ENERGY

Best Energy

3.3k hp Energy Hugger

Alternate Energy Hugger

Alternate Energy Hugger v2

Dual Bunker + UPC

Mobile Energy Hugger

35 Likes

I find the quantity of divine lms you have seriously suspicious.

Besides, i also do not understand how you define new metas. The builds you displayed never hit the arena, how can they be meta?

7 Likes

Meta = most efficient tactic available, if you can make the most efficient, then it is meta (by definition). These are meta, not necessarily most popular :wink:

And on the topic of relics, I don’t have divines for all 3 mechs, I just changed all the divine items for each mech before screenshotting. I’ll use WU once new item is loaded.

9 Likes

Meta actually means proven efficiency and widely used. Orthodox path to high tier level.

:+1:

6 Likes

Helpful thread without obnoxious emojis , me likey , hearted

8 Likes

Okay, then let’s just think of this thread as best builds in game. I will add meta (your definition) later :slight_smile:

5 Likes

" Meta can be used as an acronym for “most effective tactics available,” and calling something “ meta ” means that it’s an effective way to achieve the goal of the game"
-Grammarly

8 Likes

Only reason high cap mechs were even viable was because this new module wasn’t out yet.

The 21 regen and cooling module has been reborn, and the natural course of SM mech building can resume.

11 Likes

…for the people who were lucky enough to get one.

1 Like

Yeah pretty much. Implies widely used. Implies it has actually been deployed in battle to.

1 Like

All my builds I show I have tested. If you think there’s something better, let me know :slight_smile:

Freaking awesome with the new cooling/regeneration.

1 Like

I think the phys you were using till now was better; The lm drone hits much harder, elec cap is too low.
Heat one is standard. Not bad, not good
Elec seems quite ok.

:+1:

I just find it fun that you add “best” in front of everything you write…

6 Likes

Yeah, if anything, the 3k hp version with new mods will be better than older version (see “Super Strong” physical build). Heat is just a nice upgrade over traditional hugger.

I’m adding “best” because I plan to add other popular builds and I want to make it easy for the community to find the best build vs. popular. I’ll have to dig up older threads to credit those who made. project for later today…

1 Like

Let me participate then:

Quite good, much better in a triplet team.

8 Likes

O no war paint, scawwy :0

5 Likes

Dont share the secrets taytay

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

On an off-topic note, Ive noticed how the shadow wolf recoilers look kinda like a xylophone of ribs
Purposeful or coincidental, idk

welp looks like gold medal placement is locked up for the next decade

5 Likes