Countermeasures Against Cheaters

Dear Tacticsoft team must introduce a rule blocking the account without refund for cheating. No ban on ip, but a complete removal of the account.

If you dont use cheats, It means that you have nothing to lose and can safely say yes. But if you use cheats, we will be able to detect hackers who voted against.

It is very interesting that will say Lannister and Fluxeon cheates, from one big clan of hackers.

Yes yes… you keep saying the same thing over and over… Yawn.

Be patient son!! They are (SM Team) still working to investigate every alleged hacker, cheater or exploiter.

Ah Kig Blinks. Clean the cheaters in your house first, dont point at others when you are dirty. Its funny how you all cant wait to accuse someone for something, and dont see yourselves. Think about that before you go to sleep.

Ah Lannister. Clean the cheaters in your house first, dont point at others when you are dirty. Its funny how you all cant wait to accuse someone for something, and dont see yourselves. Think about that before you go to sleep.

Are you dumb or what? You made this post and accused first. I dont see the point, do you?

How many arrows are you going to shoot? You just do only it?

How much arrows does it need to shut you up?

watch at your mouth woman

Hooray, another pointless flame war!

Hey guys! What is the cause of the dispute?

Fuuuu, KinG Blincik is chinese cheater!!!

What are you trying to say, Mr ’ Im too fancy’? That I cant say my opinion because Im a woman? You should be returned to stone age, with an axe in your hand, to discover fire and live in cave. Who you think you are?

LOL. Hi Madao! Decided to join the discussion?

Why Madam Tsan still here?

Haha Finaly someone who comes with some jokes here, Hi Madao !

Tell me your stories. I will listen to them more.

Hmm, it’s interesting. Hi Madao!

Seem’s more like a big ol rage fest to me :frowning:

Wow, Madao San very sexy.