Cost of Portals

A little better,but as i said,before was just perfect
Nerf the cost a bit more
(come one guys,we suport you do us a favour and show us that you care about us)

Item and gold portal are one of the funnyest things in this game…keep them as before

True, i don’t support the game, but well, i try the best to make my best, i don’t know why make those uneeded changes…

Are you an active player?
Do you watch ads?(in campaign,for tokens,during raids?

Then yes you support them

Nah, don’t have pacience for that

Well some players are playing on phone and there you are forced to watch ads
Every single campaign mission means 1 add

BTW i just noticed that in the dawn of night when it was 20 the cost, i was getting many 69k of gold, now the max i’m getting is 28k… Very good change @Sarah247… tell the devs to keep this good work and this game won’t last long…

If they acctualy listened to meratons troll idea…

Guys this is the moment to win comunity on your side ts

We didn t asked for something big, we ask you to keep the game as it is and to take care about real important problems like bugs,leave the cost of the portals as it was
6 easy
8 hard
10 insane

Just use 15 fuel to get 9k gold, doesnt worth to spend fuel in this portal, the mission that i farm give me 8.9k gold for 7 fuel.

@Desrock you noticed too? I did :frowning:

Yep, i take 9k many times :frowning: if this changes keep, i will play only 1 time per portal just for the tokens.

Ts.I have to say what does happiness is the meaning.Happines brings us more players in am wich would probably allow you to get more money.And how to gain them,it’s simple,just do some good update and listen what we want,not just do whatever you want.And look what you did now,our happines is low as hell,I’m serious.The more lower happines,the more we will quit.I honestly recommend to bring the good old updates back or you guys are doomed.

Sencerly-The Yo Yo Man

It would be better if something useful was done.

@Jester they are more worried with the use of tokens on refills man, not the game itself… Human beings only want money, first expensive paints, now portals more expensive… what next, premium packs will also cost more?

Prepare for the worst :slight_smile:

The thing about premium packs doesn’t sound to far fetched.

Welp we have return hating just like when 2v2 update came

@Sarah247 , I’m not surprised, once again in dipping all the players in. …
I suggest you immediately make the cost of portals 33-53-73, the problem is solved, you will get a large income!
P.s. Only your tactics will bring you income, you risk losing the players base!
You should interest players with almost free premium items, and all players! That players would start getting a fan from the game !!! And maybe under the fan, people will start to thank you $$$
p.p.s. To the indignation of the players, you are here, and your mail is full of real problems of the game … only you prefer to keep silent and nothing to do! For example, even the third week, cheaters take tokens from honest players!
At the same time, you have 100% proof of their guilt, but what do we see?

Еще раз напишешь про это - я тебя уничтожу на арене -_-

Okay, now i LOST TOTALLY MY PACIENCE… WHY THE ■■■■ THIS STUPID PORTAL ONLY GAVE ME 75K? IT WAS GIVING WAY MORE IN THE DAWN,SOMETHING WAY BEYOND 150K… OH MAN, TS CAN REALLY SCREW THIS GAME… This way this game will go way down in players very, very soon…