Constant complaining

Some stories are better when heard from the original source…

@HappyPoppers

2 Likes

I think people don’t appreciate SM enough.

I mean, guys, if you’re unhappy, why don’t you try to code a game as complex as that?

I totally didn’t quit at all, and what I’m saying is completely non-hypocritical…

1 Like

When they do things, like dont give you boxes every boss mission, like they used to, and basically halt your progression by half. Of course we will complain. Our new update halts progress and glitches like crazy, of course people will complain. I only started playing 2 months ago, but i have seen multiple new measures in my time to halt progress.

I could have taken this comment a couple days ago, but not after this update. Atleast progress was still doable, yet a grind. Now it is ridiculous. Of course, a high level player posted this, and he would like this, as it means it is harder for people to catch him. Keep the rich rich and the poor poor. That is what this last update did.

4 Likes

well … it seems that there are some who have tried to decode it and with enough success …

2 Likes

Because they get paid… they have a budget… we don’t.

:frowning:

Maybe HappyPoppers can fund our new similar game… I heard he makes millions of USD a year by popcorn sales.

1 Like

With that customer-service, when a mouse ate your popcorn ?

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The day i captured that toilet ship was one proud day for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I try to buy this game twice already…

Once 4-5 years ago for what ever price they wanted…would have been funded with fupa.com but was a open offer…name the price.

Second time few months ago before update I offer 100k plus 20% forever

With that said I make my 3rd offer… 25% forever (no cash) but i need total control for that deal to happen…i would separate battle dawn and supermech forever.

4 Likes

Damn you have to offer money not popcorn… :expressionless:

Did you really mean with 100K, 100K popcorn? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im not sure you realize that SM costs at least 10x more than that. Or maybe you’re joking. I kinda hope you are. Otherwise it would be pretty sad

What is the point in that? There are a lot of BD players playing SM. And you would have to completely rebuild the game if you wanted to get rid of the connection. Or buy out BD as well and erase it. Simplest and cheapest thing you can do it just build your own game

1 Like

You’re not the first to try to buy out SM, BD, or Tacticsoft. And you sure as hell aren’t the richest to try to do it.

3 Likes

20% of what i would bring in would be a lot more than they bring in now…and i handle everything. 20% of big pie is better than a mini pie IMHO

1 Like

When fupa.com sold his other business and wanted to invest…he sold for 550 million…and was willing for open offer :slight_smile:

Who you know richer ?

2 Likes

The owner of fupa.com sold another business 4-5 years ago for $550 million and had an open offer to buy SuperMechs?

Edit: Did some research into the founder of Fupa.com and discovered its Lars Mapstead. One of the guys behind AdultFriendFinder and Cams.com among other social sites. If he really was interested in SuperMechs, I would be surprised if real negotiations did not take place.

2 Likes

Note how i used the term “you”. unless you are the owner of fupa.com, i know plenty of people that are more rich than you.

Either way, wealth is besides the point. If they are not willing to sell Super Mechs, no amount of money will change that.

1 Like

@HappyPoppers please reply this post :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes it was Legendary Lars :slight_smile: but tacticsoft was not interested in selling.

1 Like

I dont even know who you are lol

1 Like

That’s cute, kid. Real cute

1 Like

You wanna hear rest of that story…

Legendary Lars sell that company for 550 million to the guy that owns penthouse Marc Bell…250 million down and so much per year until paid off…he put up penthouse as collateral.

He pay off 480$ million and then default on the loan and it went back to original owner. Plus he get penthouse for free :slight_smile:

2 Likes