Congratulations to CleverName!

Congratulations to @CleverName for his first medal, and his first gold! This dude rose up from nothing and learned the ropes extremely quickly. He has spent a lot of $, but even with infinite of every item in the game, not everyone could get a medal, much less a gold medal. It takes much dedication and careful plays. And he did it without the use of any scouts or alts! So congratulations CleverName, you deserve it!

39 Likes

Many thanks, Darkstare! <3

Was quite the journey I’ll say, but very fun and worth it! :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Congratulations! :bouquet::tada:

3 Likes

I knew you can win one

4 Likes

Congratulation - well done :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

First Single Gold Medal is always special … now since the servers are down atm and so many players are here at the forum to ask why SuperMechs is down, its easy to remember, when you did it :exclamation:

:wink:

5 Likes

Congratulation CleverName!

4 Likes

And how could you open the game? The game is down …

And well … congrats then for Clever Name. After all the 25K had to bear some fruit!

But the boy has some creativity, because I saw Mechzilla copy his builds.

5 Likes

nobody but kongregate players can log on right now…
not a big deal since my rank 3 reward is gonna be epics anyways :laughing:

2 Likes

How many items does rank 3 give you?

2 Likes

4 items, can be epic or legendary. And let us stay on topic please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought that from rank 5 upwards it was all the same …

no… the ranks with better rewards are:
rank 20
rank 18
rank 15 first rank where legendary from arena rewards is possible
rank 12
rank 10 first rank where Devine relics are possible (I think)
rank 7
rank 5
rank 3
rank 1

2 Likes

Honestly, I am not sure who got 2nd and 3rd, otherwise I would congratulate them as well. I only know about CleverName since he had no previous medals.

2 Likes

Final results for tourney. Congrats to @Mechzilla and @lordgorgon for :2nd_place_medal: and :3rd_place_medal: respectively!

8 Likes

Congrats @CleverName!! Killed it! Bet you got your exercise in today with all that heart pounding :wink: :laughing: !

4 Likes

Marathon of a lifetime :sweat_smile::sweat::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I can’t open the game … mod privileges?

1 Like

Congratulations @CleverName :1st_place_medal:, @lordgorgon :3rd_place_medal: & @TaediumVitae :2nd_place_medal: on Zilla!

3 Likes

No, lol. Just lucky I guess.

1 Like

It was developed by invictus then the build spreads among of us, so thanks to invic for creativity

6 Likes