❤ Congratulation to ALL winners ! ❤

I think you are somewhat disturbed, confused, @bestplayerintheworld she is my great friend she is my family in this game … do not confuse you can cost you dearly …

you want to mix your personal fight with wep, with the fight with best

Let us decide (as a democracy) who is the most toxic ‘band’ of players. In the past when I was not in HTK, they were always nice to me if I said hello to them etc, whereas the LLYL people actually swore for no reason. When I defeated some of the LLYL people long ago, the say ‘complete bs you n00b *****’ (if they won, they laughed and pretended to be perfect) whereas HTK people were humble either if they won or I did.

2 guesses so far :exclamation:

1 with around 90% probability

1 with around 1% probability (sorry @Fluxeon, but 5 battles a day is a little to less for a Single Gold Medal :laughing: )

(I think I won 1 Single Gold Medal with around only 350 wins, an other with 2500 wins, if needed I will find these screenshots :wink: … just a sidenote)

Any more guesses … 1000 tokens are waiting :exclamation:

Can I say something? We already put a lot of fuel on the fire (all of us who participated on this topic without exception).

I think it’s time to put out the bonfire.

I am sorry to all. :heart:

Wepwawet lies again.

zip it hamster, here is a bannana :banana: go sit in the corner, stop trying to start sheet, and let the grownups talk.
i find it nice that people wanna burry the hatchet, and not each others, it would be a good way to start getting along.
Maybe Bets can take out the next to our clan, to show us that things can change, for the better…

Incorrect diet for that rodent animal.

Does this mean I am an anthropomorphised hamster or just metaphorical? :confused:

it actualy seems ok for you, here is a pic of you enjoying it :wink:

bon apetite!
you had a cute pic of a hamster for almost 3 months, so i guess it is kinda of your spirit animal, right?
there you go : eat it all up :banana:

no need to be sorry, its a sign of weakness, the i.d.i.o.t.s. feed on it:thinking:

WHO will win this week the weekly tournament :question:

2 guesses so far :exclamation:

1 with around 90% probability

1 with around 1% probability (sorry @Fluxeon, but 5 battles a day is a little to less for a Single Gold Medal :laughing: )

(I think I won 1 Single Gold Medal with around only 350 wins, an other with 2500 wins, if needed I will find these screenshots :wink: … just a sidenote)

Any more guesses … 1000 tokens are waiting :interrobang:

these 1000T are in my bag yeahhhhh

@bestplayerintheworld I win!!!

1000T for me!

i am waiting for my tokens…:sunglasses:

:ribbon: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N :ribbon:

to

:fireworks: ALL :fireworks:

:skull: HardToKill :skull:

:+1: members :+1:

:star: Clan Gold Medal :star:

to

:rabbit: Reign Reforged :rabbit:

:gift: Clan Silver Medal :gift:

to

:monkey: Littlelost your lost :monkey:

:tulip: :poop: :tulip: Clan Bronze Medal :tulip: :poop: :tulip:

:ribbon: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N :ribbon:

to

:rocket: @Rising :rocket:

:star: Single Gold Medal :star:

to

:police_car: @GeNal :police_car:

:gift: Single Silver Medal :gift:

to

:palm_tree: @Algerianno :palm_tree:

:tulip: Single Bronze Medal :tulip:

(the devs are a little bit confused the last days … date from this “News” should be 10.11.2017)

And 1000 tokens to @ShadowOfDeath for his 100 % correct guess :exclamation:

Wow thats so shocking. Who woulda ever thought that the player and clan that get first place every time would get it again this time as well. Im so surprised right now.

Shadow of Death was a genius figuring it all out.

Gasp, I was so sure I was going to win…!

Oje poor @Fluxeon

I have great idea to help …

500 FREE tokens for you from me …
… and since we cannot send anymore tokens, just send me your details :exclamation:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bestyshame misses respect pff, i congratulate all the clan and players without clan, keep playing, build and win, go courage

:question: All ok with you :question:

Or just your daily rant against others :question:

:slight_smile: