❤ Congratulation to ALL winners ! ❤

i just played a 1900 vs my 1300 cant win much there, matchmaking??? it’s throw whatever is there at ya and good luck??? but the funny is “Please wait while finding a Matchup”???:confounded:

Right now because of the league reset you will get mismatched more for a day or two while all the rank 1 players are getting rank 1 back. We go down to rank 3s and 4s every week now

thanks Toxic, for the info, but the suk part is losin a bunch going back to 7 or 8 until they get it together. the reset shouldn’t make any difference but i guess thats probly part of playin this game:expressionless:

HTKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
:chart_with_upwards_trend:

Once more people get more powerful it will balance out again
unfortunately i think only time will fix the problem

Wow … what a great win list …

And I always thought ElNanoMetre beat Rising all the time, seem nothing else then emty words as usual :exclamation:

Well done @Rising, well done :grey_exclamation:

:wink:

@bestplayerintheworld the SM team have not added in clan prizes this week :confused:

:ribbon: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N :ribbon:

to

:fireworks: ALL :fireworks:

:skull: HardToKill :skull:

:+1: members :+1:

:star: Clan Gold Medal :star:

to

:rabbit: Reign Reforged :rabbit:

:gift: Clan Silver Medal :gift:

to

:monkey: Littlelost your lost :monkey:

:tulip: :poop: :tulip: Clan Bronze Medal :tulip: :poop: :tulip:

to

:rocket: @Rising :rocket:

:star: Single Gold Medal :star:

to

:palm_tree: @Algerianno :palm_tree:

:gift: Single Silver Medal :gift:

to

:sparkles: @HappyPoppers :sparkles:

:tulip: Single Bronze Medal :tulip:

(the devs are a little bit confused the last days … date from this “News” should be 17.11.2017)

and the matchmaking is still BS… :poop:

the matchmaking is bull:poop:the 1,2 ranks hammer the :poop:out of all the lowers. in the 1st couple days by what ive been told. HUH, WTF so the 1,2 ranks stay on top and the rest of us have to knock it out, sad game play, I like playing this game but come on???

ami did not lower me of rank is more I forgot that today was the bonus and while I was in the campaign I left and they gave me the bonus xD

Really the lowest range still do not implement their mech well while those in rank 3-2-1 already have their mechs implemented excellently and with their own combat tactics and their mechs are at maximum capacity so they rise in rank more easy but that those of those ranges are very few and almost always are equal to the others is more difficult to win so they rise equal in rank as we

And part of the match I would call death wheel you never know if you will play one 10 times stronger than you or you will get a very weak one and that is the reason why you should be more attentive to improve all your mech to play in duel mode because if you improve your full mech it will be more difficult for you to win

Post to create bard?

Could really use an implementation where 3v3 isn’t the only way to get in the top 3.

to

:rabbit: Reign Reforged :rabbit:

:star: Clan Gold Medal :star:

to

:skull: HardToKill :skull:

:gift: Clan Silver Medal :gift:

to

:monkey: Littlelost your lost :monkey:

:tulip: :poop: :tulip: Clan Bronze Medal :tulip: :poop: :tulip:

to

:mage:t2: @Well :mage:t2:

:star: Single Gold Medal :star:

to

:palm_tree: @Algerianno :palm_tree:

:gift: Single Silver Medal :gift:

to

:older_adult:t2: @Wepwawet :older_adult:t2:

:tulip: Single Bronze Medal :tulip:

(very interesting date … 6 / 0 / 2018 … can you please fix this @Mohadib / @Sarah247, this issue - wrong date - apeared around 8 or 9 weeks ago (or even more), and is since then consisting every week)

I missed some weeks … Reign did great some weeks, HardToKill also … :heart:

But motto stays the same …

:heart: Congratulation to ALL winners ! :heart:

:wink:

Look at all those legacies!!!

What? Why did you say that to me?

For this comment and the picture that went with it… Sory for not clarifying

Ah haha, no biggy. :yum: