:rocket: @Rising :rocket:

:star: Single Gold Medal :star:

to

:police_car: @GeNal :police_car:

:gift: Single Silver Medal :gift:

to

:palm_tree: @Algerianno :palm_tree:

:tulip: Single Bronze Medal :tulip:

Amazing how useless the prizes are. You could, a) be one of the top 3 players in the world or b) run Big Boy a few times.

When I did my Single Gold Medal in this new version of SuperMechs …

… I got 1,000,000 Gold !

I am pretty sure it’s still 1,000,000 Gold, @Rising should know that, after he did a new record with 6 Single Gold Medals in a row !

:wink:

Huh,Rising at first…That is expected

Yeah *** @Rising *** is a genius !

:sparkling_heart:

What a great player !!!

:wink:

Rising…
Well yeah, he is still rising… :smile:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thank you Everyone
And thanks all for clan medal

FYI I think energy is about to come second to physical again
Have a look at Hamza for a template of a build that beats me pretty easy

Hamza owns me too, he can beat my pink bunny with 150- 500+ hp left. Once they make 0 energy drones and nerf mythic plate etc. He will be unbeatable. He also beats heaters really easy.
I have been saying this from the start HP is not as important as energy/ heat. High HP torsos do not need multi plates they need heat and energy modules. Low HP torsos that have high heat/ energy are the ones that need the plates. Grim with sparked runners maxed mythic = 1242hp… (My pink bunny has 2 maxed mythic plates and is under 2000hp still…)
You can have 2500HP but if heaters shut you down and energy drains you to 0 easly it is pointless. Once they nerf snipers energy mechs will be near useless, VS high energy cap/ recovery heat and physical mecha with 0 energy weapons. They just can not dish out the damage to compete if they can not drain…

People keep saying snipers are op and they are if you have 190 energy, but if you have 350 energy they aren’t 350 energy is pretty common and easy to do…
as an example 190 energy gets hit by 2 energy snipers it loses all its energy on the first hit and takes 135- 196 damage (because it has 190 energy) but the next hit is 328-385 damage because it has 0 energy. If it had 350 energy it would take 135- 196 on the first and 135- 196 on the second so max damage would be 392 instead of max 770. But people think HP is end all be all.

Also I dont really care so if people want to troll me and start crap. I dont even play the game seriously anymore so F off. :sparkling_heart:

Ya im going to copy that guy’s mech i have maxed brutality and devouring paw legs. Modules i may find in few years.

You can get mythic heat and energy engines free. They start at epic and go to mythic. 42 regeneration/ cool down & 89 energy / heat cap when maxed. Annihilations are also free they start at epic.

If i still cared about this game and wanted to max these weapons and module and + 0 energy drone, this would be a heater that energy mechs would find hard to beat… But what they really need to do is nerf energy mechs more, because no one wants to actually build a mech to compete vs energy mechs it is much easier to keep the first design you make and complain…
-sarcasm-

This config would be better for grinding PVP

1800 - 2000 hp is really all you need and there is not much difference between 2000hp and 2300hp when you finish a battle and your last hit takes them down to -400HP. What changes between 2000hp and 2300hp is the last hit takes them down to -100 instead of -400…

If i had 2246 hp instead of 1956 the end result would of been the same the only difference is instead of -290 I would have 0.

nice mechs :slight_smile:

I don’t know, i don’t know, how n when i acquire this module, isn’t it cool?

It is, it maxes out at 63 cooling.

You forgot to mention botclan… The all time best clan.

Lol I have 5-6 of those and their energy type

@Merciful There is something wrong with my sm account. I only get junk items. No epic no gold.
I believe they have some flag settings in sm server like premium user, general user, free loaders, junkies.

Maybe it is Because of your XP level, but I always used to get really good items on this account even before update , while I got useless items on my alt account, maybe because I have had this for last 4-5 years and others are only 1-2 years old

:ribbon: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N :ribbon:

to

:fireworks: ALL :fireworks:

:skull: HardToKill :skull:

:+1: members :+1:

:star: Clan Gold Medal :star:

to

:rabbit: Reign Reforged :rabbit:

:gift: Clan Silver Medal :gift:

to

:lion_face: {The Lions} :lion_face:

:tulip: Clan Bronze Medal :tulip:

to

:monkey: Littlelost your lost :monkey:

:poop: 4th place :poop:

:ribbon: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N :ribbon:

to

:rocket: @Rising :rocket:

:star: Single Gold Medal :star:

to

:palm_tree: @[HTK] Hamza the Lion :palm_tree:

:gift: Single Silver Medal :gift:

to

:police_car: @GeNal :police_car:

:tulip: Single Bronze Medal :tulip:

Do explain your actual contribution to this.
You were placed 300 ish that tournament.
Ohh i see your contribution is sportsmanship and humbleness, well another good example of your true character, next time you feel to contribute,please don’t associate your picture with our clan, nor your dish.

Cheers.