Competitive Update - 2v2 Battles

@Sarah247 and @Mohadib can you PLEASE stop this update at least UNTIL you fixed all bugs coming with it :question:

• 1st battle it dupicated my 2nd mech in 1st mech slot (optical)

• 2nd battle screen froze after choosing my 2 mechs and timer finished at 0

• 3rd battle I had to start with my 3rd mech instead of my 2nd
    (choosed 2nd and 3rd)

• replays are broken

• the frozen battlescreen counted as loss

• etc.

:exclamation:

2 Likes

Thanks Best for listing these out for us.

1st battle it duplicated my 2nd mech in 1st mech slot (optical) - This was just visual?

2nd battle screen froze after choosing my 2 mechs and timer finished at 0 - We were not able to reproduce this. Possible to take a video?

3rd battle I had to start with my 3rd mech instead of my 2nd
(choosed 2nd and 3rd) - Looking into reproducing this.

replays are broken - this was fixed .

the frozen battlescreen counted as loss - sounds like the freeze issue

Let us know if you have anything else and we will look into this more.

1 Like

You are welcome :exclamation:

Yes, just visual, during battle start screen.
But also I have “coping” a hole mech from slot 1 to slot 4, also only visual, same as with the items happens, when you change mechs in slots a lot :exclamation:

No video needed.
Started normal battle.
Choosed my 2 mechs within 5 seconds maximal, had to wait rest of the time during timer counted to 0.
Timer reached 0.
Screen stayed like this (waited 2 minutes), until I refreshed.
It counted as loss.

Or is it like, if you choose your 3rd mech first, you will have to start with that one ?
Like the row of choosing = row how you play with your mechs :question:
If that is the case, it would explain it.

:wink:

2 Likes

Super helpful! Thanks!

2 Likes

I copied this here in, maybe it helps also to fix all bugs …

2 Likes

just did another battle and the same happened again. I messaged him through the chat trying to ask if he was there but I’m guessing since I got no response and this has happened three times in a row something might be wrong.

then again, two out of three times I paired a mech with 72 explo resistence against heat mechs so it could have been a legit quit.

just reporting in case there really is an issue so people don’t think I’m cheating or anything if one of the players reports that the battle was bugged for them.

1 Like

@Sarah247 I’m sure you’re aware of it by now but myself and many others have experienced “the selecting our mechs but the timer counts down to 00 and nothing happens” bug. The screen then just sits there until you refresh at which point, a loss has been added to your record. It has been happening randomly but about every 5 matches on average. Unfortunately, I cannot produce a video of this. If however, you look at battle records (not sure what data you save server side) I’m sure you’ll be able to see plenty of evidence of this.

1 Like

Another hole in the update. To freeze the battle when choosing fur on your server, the cheater is won.
Check to see what hole this time left your developers

2 Likes

It counts a loss to the first player who leave the screen. (Refreshing the game means disconnected.)

1 Like