Competitive Update - 2v2 Battles!

Honestly, when its not bugged out, what is so bad about this update?
It adds the strategy everyone has been waiting for!
I really like how you can choose your mech, while seeing the opponents

If your gonna disagree and reply, thats fine, but don’t go full screaming and stuff

Have you read any of the previous replies? Like prior to the last 30 replies???

There’s so many things wrong with this update that make it terrible. Comon dude.

This garbage does not stop fighting, it forces you to make a 2 mech, it brings many bugs and cheaters … is it all bad, advantage? I do not see it

Not talking about the bugs, if thats what you mean

Also, I am not going to read all of these 490

I do really wish they give everyone a free pack to start of your second if you dont have one

A free pack won’t do jack shit to help you start. And you should read them before replying. People here have valid reasons to call this update shit. And most are pretty damn obvious without needing to read all 491 replies.

I think I’m gonna follow suit… I have one viable mech for 1v1 and pretty much fused everything into it.
R20 here i come, down from 8!

When I think about it, they definitely should have warned us a month prior

Maybe they can roll it back, and then warn us

They should really just roll back everything and take a couple months fixing existing bugs, cheats, hacks and then worry about bug testing for new features like this and fixing shit like drop rates and quality rates.

Yeah, cause I really think this update is good in terms of strategy, but they should give everyone at least a month to prepare

Look at this. This is how dumb this update is.

I don’t even have my second mythical while this dude has myths on all three of his mechs!!!

prohibit and eliminate in pvp 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3 is not strategy at all …

You’ve got a point, but it’s strange. Months ago, it was an issue that people continued to comment of, people basically checking mechs and finding the best ways to counter them. Yet instead of fixing it, they add it in as strategy, which is stupid imo.

And making one solid mech takes months, depending on play time, drops, etc. same goes for two mechs. I just wish they’d revert it, not everyone Wants to do 2v2, 3v3 anyways. Most stuck to 1v1 just for dailies.

(Ranting here, apologies).

The most important part though, is since this game is dying, matchmaking takes forever

This essentially fixes that 3 way gap

you have noticed that many like me will not go to pvp for the mistakes and lack of a 2 mech … when I have the certainty to be able to have battles fair

They should’ve made it optional. Since

1. Not everyone wants to do 2v2/3v3.

2. Not everyone can do 2v2/3v3.

3. Not everyone is able to do 2v2/3v3 effectively (thank the terrible drop rates for that).

Hell, others have added their reasons previously.

Should we get compensation?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should this update be reverted overall?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

From -10 to 10, how would you rate this update overall?

0 voters

Would you like the update if drop rates were increased for all boxes?

Listen, everyone would, because it would make it easier for people to gather enough mats to upgrade a second mech and learn to use it.

I’m not saying this just to complain, drops have literally been shitty as hell for the past 5 months since I’ve been here.

@Sarah247 To assist players in building their new mechs, what would you say about increasing drop rates? (and showing them)