Community Poll 1

Hopefully I can speed up the process of set rules faster, with Malice’s list this will be simple yes or no voting.

Allow multi’s if players claim to be using the same living space.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Allow Team Viewer (Only bannable if sufficient evidence is collected)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Allow Crystal Handing

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Allow Users to plant as farm (Almost impossible to enforce a ban on this)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Allow planting to spam (Malice thinks this is fine, just a part of the game)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Allow exp farming (only bannable with clear evidence)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Allow OP farming

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Allow hiding relics in oceans.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Allow stalling to boost score

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I know this doesn’t cover every aspect of the game, so if you have any additions you would like to add to the poll, comment down below. Thank you all for voting, let’s have fun conquering some noobs!

Voted, Most Of It is Obvious.

Voted no for all of them. Sorry not sorry

Anything else we should add?

How is this distinguishable to a JW player that just happens to be conquered by a friend?

(hence why its impossible to ban)

this list sucks but voted anyway :heart:

Voted no on pretty much all.

Despite the fact that I appreciate you doing this, I don’t think it will be of much use. We’ll still have the exact same grey areas as before unless people vote yes on some of these issues and the odds of that happening are very small.

one qustion i have a little brother that plays this game we never play together but we sometimes end up on same era lol i never remember being with him on the same team but now ur suggesting it should be bannable which is pretty dumb since i am pretty sure the small sample here dont have siblings who actually play this game

I agree with @youssefkh. I have a little brother which I want him to get into BD. We would have to use the same IP if he started playing.

I have an irl friend who played this game with me. I remember, when we first started years ago, sending multiple photos to an admin of us both logged on next to each other on different occasions, as well as random times when we were both separate to prove we weren’t the same people/account sharing. We’re still IP locked from attacking each other or sending res to each other, but other than that we can play together fine now if we want. This is why Admin input is necessary in this game, and I think this same system could probably be used to resolve cases of siblings playing on the same world if it was worked on a bit to turn it into some form of official verification.

Which is why it’s a hot topic. Cause who’s to say another player decides to make 2 accounts and when caught, tells the admin they have a brother. Send in a photo, maybe do a quick webcam to confirm it. How can admin deny such proof or sibling? BUT, was the brother really playing, or is he just covering for sibling? What’s to stop them from logging in for one another?

We usually tell siblings to simply not play same worlds (but that puts a damper on things for those players honestly. You invite family and friends because you WANT to play WITH them. So then we end up losing the legit family and school friends wanting to play because of a few who abuse the system).

This is why these are not quick and clear cut decisions and why the admin’s are currently stuck. We’re using as broad of topics for general rulings as possible to try to drive those clear cut lines. And it’s difficult obviously.

honestly usually we dont play together but accidents happen or something like the factions era event where i had to fight him( was hard because of the no shared res rule) we may not play toghter usually but there are occasions when we are present in the same era

This topic slipped through my radar. I voted as well

A bit black and white perhaps, but at least its a start. Hopefully this can get taken in the right direction - or at least be the basis for a more solid poll made by Alex or someone.

No to most of the points.( except the one on relics)

I think the biggest issue is with multis in same living space. I wonder if special passes can be created for people in such cases which would allow them to both log on using a special pass using a random voice pass.( the user reads something off his/her screen and there is confirmation of specific user log in by an admin or any other moderator until it can be made automated) It’s a bit advanced for our times but in the long term I think it could be a lasting solution.

I have no clue what this is

Edit: just realized this is battledawn whatever that is