Come my fellow brothers... Time for debout about making a 3D SuperMechs

Oh, 5 figures. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Это секрет его, потому что я думаю, что он не вложило ни копейки.

Definitely spent a couple of dimes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe not even that.

2 Likes

Maybe =P

Greetings from @wlwg , if you want to talk about how much who spent irl money into an account :exclamation:

:wink:

:joy:

1 Like

Not a lot of games made the jump from 2D to 3D.

Only one I know is Super Mario,which is made by a company worth 6 billions. Also Sonic,I don’t remember others.

I bet somebody could ahem GRANT, the 250k. Who do i mean specifically? should be obvious. (Mr moneybags)

Also, why does @thebestplayerintheworld have to be such a anatoginst? >:frowning:

As an investor myself, you’d have to pitch me on what returns I’m getting. I expect at least 3x over 5 years :wink:

Nice fairy tales … unfortunately intelligent people don’t believe in fairy tales :exclamation:

:wink:

1 Like

Are you a girl? lmao. if you are, F in the chat

We are old witches to be fooled.

In time, the truth will be known.

3 Likes

While 3D SuperMechs does seem like a good idea… There might be a chance that it would only get a worse reputation for becoming a “spinoff of War Robots, the game that completely loves P2W as it rewards such players with extremely unbalanced mechs and weaponry for currency that grinders can’t get as easily”. In other words, that might be a territory that shouldn’t be ventured in without performing some form “reconnaissance” of games in the 3D mecha combat genre before diving in to avoid getting stamped as a spinoff, don’t you think?

1 Like

Why not make a 3d FPS mech game where in the store you can choose the specific torso you want, top weapons, mods, side waepons, resistance, drone, etc?

After all, still kinda like Supermechs, has the feel, but it’s not Supermechs so you shouldn’t have copyright issues. So long as you don’t copy all Supermechs items, that is.

1 Like

Bloons tower defense series and mega man

2 Likes

Yes,you’re right. I also noticed a while ago that Super Mechs has same letters as Super Mario lol (both SM) and I like both games.

Ты сам хочешь сделать новую игру по мехам или пытаешься собрать петицию для создания новых мехов от разработчиков?