• Silver Shadow

• Sunrise Fox

• TARNINA

• TrevTriceps

• TROPA MEGA CANNON

• Vigneau

• Ytalk

12 Likes

We will gladly add you as a member to that list, once you reached Level 250 :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

If you have any wishes as member of the Club of Level 250 feel free to post it here :exclamation:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

More levels :smiley:

Been stuck on 250 for months

1 Like

wait for me. I will be there soon in record time. :rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

that s#### :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Let me rise hand up!!

5 Likes

In game name :question:

:roll_eyes:

Oh sorry, I forgot.

1 Like

Update of the members …

:white_check_mark:

1 Like

count me in as a prospect :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Whaaat? level-250 is maximum?! i think level-300 is maximum.

1 Like

@bestplayerintheworld i have a question: what gives you 250-level? Falcone? Spartan? Selfish guardian? or Sabertooth?

1 Like

None of them, you get a Maximum Protector for reaching 250.

7 Likes

images%20(27)

2 Likes

Approximately how long will it take to reach lvl 200 with an account that is lvl 163 let’s say?

1 Like

If you grind for as much XP as poss probably 3/4 month ish I’d guess.

2 Likes

Dang that’s pretty long,but I guessed it would be that much. The rewards in this game really need to be buffed…(like 3 plats at lvl 200 is totally fair).

2 Likes

Yeah I suggested the option to be able to select your reward from a few options rather than only get what’s on offer. Like a premium Phys/En/Heat item and you can pick which one to get.

I remember being level 200 when they released the next 50 levels and announced the Maximum Protector as the prize. At that stage I didn’t have one and couldn’t wait. By the time I got to 250 I’d already acquired 3 of them so my prize ended up being myth food :unamused:

3 Likes

Damn xD. I really agree,they need to give us more options… But they never hear our opinions. Sarah rarely just asks us about bugs.

1 Like

all depend of how much you farm and the timing to keep regen running all the time. I did L200 before 4 months in OD FARM and less than 6 months OKI DOKI. No bars purchases. Now, it does require real discipling to do it. If you farm like 2 times a day let say arrive home and farm full storage to zero and before go to sleep then will takes months or even a year+ from 0 to 200.
The estimate 3/4 months from 163 normal farming to reach 200 it is accurate since will slow down every time you level up and by 190 will be very slow. Have in mind that number it is if you are consistent every day around 2+ energy bars consumed. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes