Clan wars date start?

Hi :slight_smile:

What is news about Clan Wars, when it will start, and what rewards we will have.

Do you have some insaders tips or news ?

7 Likes

We don’t have any info yet.
Not even false leaks.
And Tacticsoft will just make promises that they will break.
So we can’t say for sure what will happen.

3 Likes

Beta Tests were done about a month ago and most bugs found were fixed on the spot

Either it’s coming soon or they scrapped the idea

After all the testing and hyping, I assume they wouldn’t let it go to waste.

but I found it quite boring, not gonna lie.

6 Likes

It’s going to be a shit feature and probably even more boring that Titans.

2 Likes

There goes my dream of building the old british empire.
Or starting napoleonic wars.
Or remaking the german empire.
Or ok I wanted to make lots of scenarios happen.

2 Likes

It’s coming somewhere in July.

3 Likes

Like pads, an inordinate amount of time will be spent on a project that adds little to the gaming experience. After so much time and money is spent, the company can not afford to simply let it go.

I wish developers would listen to the community again, like they did when this game was in its infancy. That close relationship that Alexander fostered was what caused millions of people to play this game and lead to millions of $ in investment.

Right now we seem to want 1v1 and 3v3 options again, useful new items and more promotional sales.

+steps down from soap box+

Mechzilla

5 Likes

Nothing, really…
The forum section dedicated to it got “Radio Silence” written on it XD

During July
That’s the most accurate info we got

During beta, it was a Transform Relic
But it will have special boxes, with specific rewards (and a rating system also, scaling from E or D up to S+++ (the better you perform, the higher the rating, and the higher the rating, the better the reward at the end of the war))

All I can say/remember

4 Likes

Not silverboxes. We got transform relics but i doubt we will get that in final version.

3 Likes

Okay…

I never took part in a war (because of unable to connect in the server) and all I said was froom memory (which dates a bit)

I want a rifle like weapon so we can have a ww1 scenario.

2 Likes

developers: “it will be released in a few months, however we don’t know the exact date”

players: “what’s the release date?”

5 Likes

soon™

I hope they leave it and ACTUALLY ADD SOMETHING SLIGHTLY FUCKING USEFUL AND ENJOYABLE.

Enhancers update maybe ?

1 Like

no

Hentaii…

Nice clan wars news post

It starts july 16
happy?

1 Like