Clan Rewards are not worth

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

9 Likes

The rewards for the war must be fixed.
Box s, s+ = 2 leg relic, 2epic, 1 rare. many get only epic relics. This is the highest box.

4 Likes

Getting a legendary relic out of the clan box is like getting a five leaf clover and that is NOT fun. Literally wasting time and effort on doing clan boxes just to divine items and TS just decides to lower the chance on getting good shit just like Premium boxes.

1 Like

after 3 in a row of epic sh…

6 Likes

Nono you will make this topic go confuso mode

Bet it was an S rank box. Hell only the top players benefit from this. Same with package deals since P2W people buy that like there’s no tomorrow.

It takes me, a rank 11-10 player, 2 months to get enough clan coins to buy a premium pack. I don’t think it’s that bad

3 Likes

s+ box :partying_face:

1 Like

Yep. S+ box is the only box that matters and yet lower ranking clans can’t get it cause TS is full of bull

2 Likes

I only got 2 times a triple from clan wars .-.

And 1 time from season end .-.

2 Likes

The only thing that should be done is to create a way to upgrade the common and rare, if it is not possible, they should be given the opportunity to throw them away because they take up space to my inventory.

2 Likes

OldSchool, relics don’t take up space.

3 Likes

I have 20+ common relics in inbentory…

Laugh in raid’s very much worthy rewards

1 Like

Im actually saving up to divine some long awaited items

Y’KNOW because rewarding the people who dont spend money on the game or playing often is a smart business choice

1 Like

DK about clan wars yet but i think the clan wars on the other online games are better though

Dont judge me it’s my opinion