Clan recruitment - Trolls fast

This kind of team work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlPmFHJuZpU

A big thank you to all of you Trolls

Would like to know how it all went down. I was out for the night, so missed the action.

Did Se77en join, or you guys did it on your own?

Some juicy details please.

We would do it without Se77en but we felt that Daddy would care for us.My friends promised to make a separate thread about it

They did it on their own. Se77en was proud of them. He may have only helped them to believe they could achieve greatness and they did. Congrats Miron and your clan mates . You all performed admirably . True joy comes from team achievements .

Hi, pilots. We could prove that we can fight for the podium … but it always happens in life-we need fresh blood in our veins … we need to change two of our brothers who want a little rest from this game … so everyone can try -the main requirement is the result on Friday-not less than a rank 2 stars 4 … the rest we will discuss at the correspondence

@Miron_Mironovich I am working on your surprise will hand over it to u in 1-2 hours

@Miron_Mironovich your surprise is finally complete. Sorry I took a lot of time. As I was out for 5 days. So, I will post it on another thread. Please, check it out. It is for all of your team mates. I will put the link here and if u like it please hit the like coz I will appreciated. One more thing
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!!!

Thank you @SantaClemente! We will… No, we SHALL enjoy these profile pictures! :blush: