Clan recruitment - Trolls fast

Trolls fast need two members…

8 Likes

Oh, cool.

2 Likes

Mate, you should put Troll fast in the titlle. Your clan is an excellent one, thatd be more eye catching.

4 Likes

Are there any requirements?

And can we leave at any given moment?

2 Likes

Well better to be 5+ rank and have ability play and grow up…
No one can forbidden to player leave a clan (not only ours) - it’s all on conscience of player… All details you can receive in PM by @Miron_Mironovich

1 Like

Hmm… I don’t know if I should join or not… But that all decides on you all.

1 Like

Then everyone will think that this is a troll.

2 Likes

Everyone, Miron has a great clan. He is a good player and leader, and also very friendly. If I were not in HTK, then this clan would be my next choice.

Best wishes and good luck to this clan.

2 Likes

You, you, you… I always remember you talking volumes about RR… Traitor! Hang him high!

1 Like

Before being asked to join HTK, I requested a spot from Lannister. He gave me weird excuses and ignored the issue thereafter.

Some good people in Reign, but I quite honestly would not join after how I was previously treated, even if I were not in HTK.

1 Like

So funny to see a reign member have a public sperg out now that they can’t hold first even with all their cheating.

I thought you were leaving anyway?

2 Likes

Wtf guys? Thats Miron’s recrutment thread…

Leaving RR? Why? What made you think that?

Leaving the game.

You made a post which implied you were leaving supermechs in favour of other games.

I just commented… But hey, that is an awesome idea, after all… Let me think, I’ll let you know in near future…

thank you all for the kind words, but I’m more than happy if I find two good players :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can I join your clan perhaps?

1 Like

If i wasn’t still in rank 7/8, i would, because i’m looking for a clan, but its hard to find it…

1 Like

yes friend …you can

2 Likes

Ahh, okay then!

1 Like