Clan Bug repair required

I am the leader of the top 10 clan …:::DESTINY:::…, but after a reset of ranks in arena, i lost my clan, i don’t knw how, maybe its a bug. please help me.

Sighs, linking other threads.
Kong:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/33130-supermechs/topics/933313-leaders-of-clan-getting-kicked-is-it-a-bug
Tacticsoft:

That’s good to hear, we thought you had quit the clan on purpose since you said in clan chat you were thinking to close the clan :sweat_smile:

Clan is slowly dying, we already lost 7 members.
@Sarah247 stopped answering to pms about the issue, and I’m starting looking around too since it seems no one will provide a solution.

@Sarah247 clan is dead by now: members are halved, I’ve quitted it too.
That’s kind of sad, and I don’t get why you stopped following this issue without explanation while still posting in other random threads in the forum. Even a “nothing can be done” would have been better.
I get you probably have plenty of stuff to pay attention to, but it’s not nice to feel ignored and Ijust wanted to point it out even if it’s probably useless.

I remember this bug… didn’t it hit Jezu’s clan and LLYL too once?

guys shall i make a new clan??

You were gone for many days without a word and TS team didn’t helped when asked, most of the active players quitted the clan at this point :sweat_smile: