Chess 9LX Live - 2020 Champions Showdown

Day 3 …

Day 2 …

Day 1 …

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is the …

2020 Saint Louis Rapid & Blitz:

The online Saint Louis Rapid & Blitz showcases the world’s top quick players including World Champion Magnus Carlsen and Americans Nakamura, So, Dominguez, and Xiong. The ten players compete for a $250,000 prize fund in nine rapid games and eighteen blitz games over five days :exclamation:

Day 1 LIVE (at 15 September) …

@CleverName you like it :question:

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

lol I don’t watch chess matches, but this looks good :slight_smile:

1 Like

The x-time World Champion is playing … of course this is something great :exclamation:

3 Likes

Here are the results so far …

Results

The Field of 2020 Champions Showdown: Chess 9LX …

The Field

My favorite …

cheerleader 1

Updated :exclamation:

So … everything ready for tomorrow to watch Round 7 - 9 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

:white_check_mark:

And even more interesting …

• will Magnus Carlsen take the ~ $50,000 for 1st place :question:

… at the …

P.S.: for those who don’t know …

Magnus Carlsen is x-time World Champion at Chess Classic, know as Genius, BUT even more a Genius about Rapid & Blitz chess, where you have to think a lot faster :exclamation:

So after all these years of domination, he can be 100% sure considered as greatest chess player of all time :exclamation:

1 Like

Day 2 …

OMG … Magnus Carlsen won the first mentioned tournament, the 9LX, now at the 2nd tournament he got 1 disconnection at day 1 and still LEADS after Day 2 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

He is so brilliant :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Day 3 …

:eyes:

2 Likes

yeah cuz hikaru n aronian tried too hard lul

How you can try to hard at chess :question:

I think vs the best ever at chess you can’t just play for a remie, special not vs Magnus, who can turn a whole game just with 2 - 3 moves … his huge talent is to “see” these situtions, aka to can make the right moves in the right (or necessary) situtions :exclamation:

My guess is he learned it in his young years, when he was pretty young, as kid, when he had the chance (because of his talent) to play the best players with this age …

1 Like

Day 4 …

1 Like

Blitz right now LIVE with the x-time World Champion Magnus Carlsen :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

Magnus is rocking :exclamation:

1 Like

Day 5 (LIVE in 16 hours) …

F I N A L - D A Y

:sleeping:

Who will win the 2020 Saint Louis Rapid & Blitz ($ 50,000.- 1st place) :question:

• Wesley So
  • Magnus Carlsen

0 voters

:female_detective:

1 Like