Can you find her plz

Hey everyone I’m so sad…:persevere::persevere::persevere:…because…I can’t find this player XxAnimeGirlxX aka THIS_IS_NOT_TIANA…Clan Cosmic Divinity leader DarthVectivus…PLZ if you find her then tell her T, Shray is missing you so much…send her love from me… positively…if you find her…ask her to find me on this community…:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::slightly_frowning_face::confused::worried::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::relieved:

ALL HAIL SUPERMECHS…:zap::zap::zap::zap:

PLZ it’s a humble request …pilots…

Literally just send a message to @DarthVectivus <—Click that and click message

1 Like

Unfortunately…he is the ONE…who kicked me out of his clan…because she talks to me ONLY…

@XxAnimeGirlxX then send a message to her

And one thing more why I can’t search player in this game…if I insert her name or his name ( DarthVectivus )…one thing pop up in front of me…NO PLAYERS FOUND…:angry::rage::angry::rage::angry::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Will it work bro…

Yeah, just click on the animegirl mention and click message. if/when she gets on she should see it.

I dunno when/if…all I can say thank you bro…for giving my heart some patience…:slight_smile:

1 Like

You will only be able to find them if they are online.

1 Like

Hmm, wasn’t Tiana the player who got insanely lucky with the claw drops? You’ll probably spot her in the German chat, although I myself havent noticed her for a while but you could certainly give it a shot.

That could be…true…but she is Australian and according to my experience she mainly present in Global English chat channel…Damn I miss her…

That’s not it bro…I tried to search online players but alas…I miss her so much…can’t SUPERMECHS give her Gmail id to me…!!!

Nah, German chat is known for its variance, she’ll definitely come on there

Ok…but I tried bro…we had an affair for over one year…damn I miss her,…

And thnx for giving me some importance … thanks for everything and giving patience to my heart…my heart says she will definitely come there …and say Hey yo. .

She apparently will. Let’s just hope

Hol up, has she ever used discord? I ask because, I’m connected to all the Veterans that have now quit the game.

I think…maybe…I dunno if she used discord or not …wait can you explain discord …in brief…

I think I forgot something…

I’d recommend Tinder.

4 Likes