Can any of the players in the current top-ranked in raid answer this?

That is not quite right.
For day 4 it depends on the starting positions of the minion mechs and the boss I think.
There are setups when you can get through tier 4 without taking damage.
This week was such a day that you could actually pass day 4 without taking any damage.

To me it´s very real. The days 1/2/3 I finish with 400, the day 4 low to 175/150.

The only thing that can avoid damage on day 4 is heat bomb and it´s quite rare that the big mechs get (all 3) in the heat bomb range.

Instead the days 5 and 6 I again rise. I usually finish the week with 200 tokens and very occasionally with 250… Because of day 4 …!

On day 4 can you not shoot the tanks at range 5 with a powerful weapon like Mighty Cannon or Spartan Carnage to insta-kill them?
And I think the mechs can either be drained with VS or forced into shutdown with Savagery as long as you have enough bonus on drain and heat damage.

I am not sure if I remember it correctly right now.
But I think the only real problem on day 4 is the boss with an energy cap that cannot be drained in 1 action except EMP at distance 3 (which would result in the boss jumping and then stomping you) and cannot be forced into shutdown except for HB in range 3 in the first round.

This week the boss miraculeously started in range 3 instead of its usual starting distance 1.
That was why it was possible to beat the 4th tier without damage this time.

With Spartan or any phys weapon you cannot kill the big mechs. Phys is the worst option!

Even if you drain its energy you cannot stop them from using hook or charge (or legs).

The only thing that neutralizes the big mechs on day 4 is heat bomb, but it is difficult for the 3 big mechs to be placed on the heat bomb range

The Spartan etc. is ONLY for a tank that starts in range 5.
The tanks have too much heat to be shut down.
Draining the tank in range 5 is useless as it will drive to range 2 and then fire its energy-free shotgun.
Luckily their HP is small enough to be one-shotted by a strong physical weapon.

and you will play fur with 1700hp when you have three plates hp?

However …

the once winning the 500 tokens and/or being Top5 last weeks using some magically “tricks” :exclamation:

… since asa8742 is the only one who is able to do that in our Clan, and he is a very good friend, I will ask him about :exclamation:

Maybe he can bring some “light” into this “mess”, and tell us how it works :exclamation:

:wink: