Campaign sidescrolling reset

Is the campaign scrolling reset a permanent thing? Farming any mission is stupid slow with this “bug/update”. For the love of whatever you pray to…change this sh!t back!

10 Likes

Ignore this comment^

This annoying feature is supposedly a bug… Elcent was looking into the details but he has no way to fix it unless he talks to the devs.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon enough :grin:

3 Likes

I hope so.
OD6 is okay,you just have to be careful to click the eanted difficulty because it automatically goes fown to normal.
But farming Ramboy?
God,that’s a real pain…

3 Likes

RB was what I typically farmed. I’m already level 150 so OD6 is useless to me unless I desperately need gold. I used to farm 2 or 3 refills a day. now , I run the raid…try RB 1 time and log off for the day because of this “bug”. It really is irritating. Last time I checked…games were supposed to be fun and have some sort of incentive to keep you playing. If it wasn’t for the raid and the 200 tokens a week…and the hope of a huge turn around in the game, I wouldn’t play at all. I completely understand why so many have quit

3 Likes

I know what you’re talking about man.
I feel the same,yet I also have a couple friends here that I just couldn’t let go of :slight_smile:
Even so, let’s hope for better updates and fixes.

4 Likes

Or any portals that might be active

3 Likes

@Sarah247 @Mohadib please fixed Campaign sidescrolling reset Q.Q!

They are on it, it should be fixed with next update.

Triggered over 9000.
And yes I am triggered at this as well.
Especially when the fortune box chances have been LOWERED TO HELL.

I lose 5 seconds moving it, do you know what it means?
5 seconds of life lost to move it!

1 Like

Ugh, I hate that when there is a portal and every time I play the portal it takes me back to the overlord den and I have to go all the way back to the portal. They need to change it so that it leaves you off at the last level you played. @Sarah247 @Elcent

1 Like

Can you read what I’ve posted just above?

2 Likes

It’s annoying, yes. But every time they invent something, something else breaks.

2 Likes

new quest…10 mission wins? Keep scrollin scrollin scrollin scrollin!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsXEbqS7cpE

Just play the boss and you want have to scroll I just put it on auto and wait for it to beat the boss 10 times.

1 Like

Bigboy regular? with those crap drop rates? no lol

What drop rates I said just play the bigboy as your 10 missions you won’t have to scroll and you’ll get a lot of xp and 9,998 coins.

1 Like

was just about to make a topic on this, and i am not even far in the missions lmao. (legacy player)

Another portal…and it sucks to farm it because of this

Scroll Scroll Scroll :tired_face:

1 Like