Well … So you grind campaign missions for SM. Good!
Probably you do that in order to use them for fusion/upgrading your items… Right?
Well so what boxes give the best results for that for every SM you spent?
Hold on I have a table to answer that
|Mix Box||Torsos-Legs||Weapons||Special Items||Modules||2x Modules|
|Box Cost SM||40000||80000||40000||40000||20000||40000|
|Items # In Box||3||2||2||2||2||4|
|Items # In Rnd. Pool||554||76||246||102||130||130|
|Avg. Power Per Item||137.628||154.761||154.939||136.274||95.969||95.969|
|Avg. Power / Box||412.884||309.522||309.878||272.548||191.938||383.876|
|Avg. Power / SM||0.010||0.004||0.008||0.007||0.010||0.010|
|Avg. SM / 1 Power||96.880||258.463||129.083||146.763||104.200||104.200|
|1st (Best)||5th (worse)||3rd||4th||2nd||2nd|
And now some explanation:
- I assume you are level 30 and you have finished campaign so item levels used in the table are level 15+
- Avg = Average, Rnd = Random
- The 2x Modules box is buying two module boxes since the price is 40000 SM like most other boxes
- Min and Max Power is the the (minimum-maximum) power an item in the box can have excluding ofc the bonus power kits (if any is awarded during opening the box)
- Items # in Rnd. Pool is the count of 15+ level items that can be in that box and from which the box items are randomly selected
Well from the results in the table you can clearly see that fusion-wise the best choice is Mix Boxes followed
by the currently R.I.P (in latest game version) Modules Boxes
that is my 2¢ (aka 0.02$ or two cents) of info/guide for you today.
Hope it helps