Campaign Farming Data

I am seeing whether some missions have higher drop rates than other. I will try to battle each Boss on 1v1, 5 times a day, and record the data. The data is organized on mix boxes, fortune boxes, and what is in them.

The numbers inside the parentheses shows how many times the fortune box landed on it.
EX: 5(2Rare)(1Epic)(2Legendary) which mean that I got 5 fortune boxes out of that specific boss and out of those fortune boxes it landed on rare twice, epic once, and legendary twice.

Eventually I will do 2v2, and 3v3, I will also do them on different difficulty.

7 Likes

How long exactly will you be holding this experiment?

Will other people be able to contribute?

Will you do different difficulties as well?

1 Like

I will eventually do it in other dificulties. I am trying to get each boss on 1v1 normal 100 times. Then I will move on to 2v2, then 3v3. After that I will try to get them all to 200 Battle. I want it to be as accurate as possible so I will want to battle each mission on every mode, and difficulty 1,000 times

100 times is a pretty small sample size since you’re not guaranteed a box. Would you allow others to help you?

1 Like

if people contribute then they will only show there best drops like fortune boxes and it would throw the data off

But if they’re actively taking part wouldn’t they just record everything? Idk what you mean by the above post. If only 10 people contribute you would have a sample size of 1000!

2 Likes

If they show every single time they battle a boss and show pictures of the there drops and tell me what mode it is on then I will accept helpers

Wouldn’t it be easier to just let them record on the spreadsheet?

1 Like

They could make a copy of the spread sheet. Then show me after they reached X amount of times. That way it will be easier for me to record it.

1 Like

alright well good luck. im probably not going to contribute becuz of terminal lazy. idk why i asked honestly, but at least you don’t have to answer these ?'s another time yeah? happy fighting

2 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

The date is now updated. The best one to farm on for fortune boxes is Frozen Abyss

I don’t think you should say stuff like:

till your sample size is at least 100.

just a tip

sorry if that sounded passive aggressive

1 Like

You know I tend not to take you seriously at all,but this thread had proved itself to be a pleasant surprise.

I’m actually rooting for you and I wish you luck!This may provide some interesting results and,if you actually reach a conclusion,a detail everyone will want to know.

May your hands be blessed and your lungs filled with fresh air.

2 Likes

That made me laugh so hard. Nobody takes me seriously

2 Likes

Scavenger pass is horrible to farm on. I battled it 100 times and got 2 fortune boxes

2 Likes

Im not sure why I put percent though

1 Like

Now all results are our of 20 runs

1 Like

25 runs. I didnt get any fortune boxes today

1 Like

why don’tyou also record data about the other missions?

1 Like